Schedule in '07 is brutal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule in '07 is brutal

Another Thanksgiving day game? could it be?

Also, who are the other 2 teams.....that still wouldn;t complete our schedule

The last place teams in AFC west and south... each respective team in our division will play that team who tied their own position... NE will play 1st place team in AFC west and south... Jets 2nd place teams, and Bills 3rd...
Also, yes it does complete our schedule. The 10 games he mentioned, + our 6 divisional games. That's 16 games, a full season...

I'm glad.

If we get a weak schedule, it means we're weak.

Bring on all comers.

I have confidence in the team and staff.

were the houston texans scary this year? or the titans? the browns last year....

NOOOO, but we seem to "dumb down" to the level of our competition. I just think the NFC East is very overrated, especially the Cowboys.

watching them all year i really dont think they are....they are weak in the secondary though...but their front like 7 will probably dominate our o-line and running game

With a healthy team and a good off-season then Miami could definitely make the playoffs.

GoonBoss... is that Jim Jensen in your pic? If so, NICE!!!!

Favorite ever brutha.

I like men that lay every bit of their guts on the feild on every play.

On thing I learned int he Army is it's not the the men that look like gods...It's the men with the will of gods that preservre and win.

He's the greatest of all the Dolphins, AFAIC.

Your mileage may vary, however.

ETA: That TOS will bite yer butt every time. Take it to the pit.

watching them all year i really dont think they are....they are weak in the secondary though...but their front like 7 will probably dominate our o-line and running game
A little too early to be saying they will dominate us for next season, so much can change during the off-season.

Favorite ever brutha.

I like men that lay every bit of their guts on the feild on every play.

On thing I learned int he Army is it's not the the men that look like gods...It's the men with the will of gods that preservre and win.

He's the greatest of all the Dolphins, AFAIC.

Your mileage may vary, however.

ETA: That TOS will bite yer butt every time. Take it to the pit.

I FEEL YA, I FEEL YA, I FEEL YA! Completely agree about Crash. I was only in high school at the time, but Marino, Dupe, and Clayton were my fave players along with Crash. The guy was too slow, too this, too that... but he had HEART and got it done! I remember being 16 years old and receiving Dolphin Digest and always reading abt him... his big 'stache, and his big heart to get open and never drop an important ball. He was THE MAN!!! He is the heart and soul of any NFL player that ever played for love of the game, and not because they think life owed them a favor.
BTW, THANK YOU for your service to our country! God Bless America!

I FEEL YA, I FEEL YA, I FEEL YA! Completely agree about Crash. I was only in high school at the time, but Marino, Dupe, and Clayton were my fave players along with Crash. The guy was too slow, too this, too that... but he had HEART and got it done! I remember being 16 years old and receiving Dolphin Digest and always reading abt him... his big 'stache, and his big heart to get open and never drop an important ball. He was THE MAN!!! He is the heart and soul of any NFL player that ever played for love of the game, and not because they think life owed them a favor.
BTW, THANK YOU for your service to our country! God Bless America!

Your thanks is best saved for our guys in the shootin' match now.

"Too" did personify him though. "Too" slow, etc. This ends my thoughts, as I'm not a thred hijacker, though.

crap that will be hard i always think to my self next year will be great there was wansted, ricky, culpepper/ronnie, now a hard schedule

The NFC East isnt that good. the redskins and giants are both not that good. The eagles and cowboys are both good, but in no means great. They each have only 9 wins in the joke of the NFC. We will also have two weaker opponents because of our bad year this year. Outside of that, our schedule is tough, but as other people stated, teams go from good to bad so quickly.

It's pretty much impossible to gauge how easy or difficult a schedule is before the season, much less during the season before?

Back
Top Bottom