Schedule Posted | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

Aa much as people hate to hear this, it really does ride on Tua.

If he comes out with more velocity on his ball making good decisions every early game is a potential win.

If he comes out not much improved from last season I think we are looking at a rough start like I said, anywhere from 3-2 which would be good to 0-5.

Aa much as people hate to hear this, it really does ride on Tua.

If he comes out with more velocity on his ball making good decisions every early game is a potential win.

If he comes out not much improved from last season I think we are looking at a rough start like I said, anywhere from 3-2 which would be good to 0-5.

I agree. It all starts or ends with Tua. Lot's of uncertainty here. However, as we can see by how hard he works, it won't be due to a lack of effort and preparation, and honestly, that's all I can ask. Listening to Locked on Dolphins yesterday, Kyle made a good point and said that it'd been over 15 years since the Dolphins have had back-to-back 10+ win seasons. That's one reason why I posted earlier that its gut-check time. We will find out if we are legit. Hoping we are. Very excited about our chances to take the next step.

Taken from Dolphins Wikipedia page.

History.PNG

Last edited:
Like every year, the schedule looks one way based on what teams did the year before but every year things change. Games that look easy become hard and games that look hard become easy. One week at a time guys.
Exactly. Everyone was counting on a loss vs the Niners last year when the schedule came out and them coming off the SB, then they had a bunch of injuries and it turned out to be one the easier games. :shrug:

This is.... a bizarre schedule. No bye after England. And then we play NYG and NYJ back to back in NY with a bye inbetween?

If we get through the first 5 weeks, the schedule starts to lighten up with the Jacksonville game.

Who knows what the wins and losses will be. I just ask that this team shows up every weeks and compete. The record will be what it is. Hopefully it will be good enough for a playoff berth.

Believe it or not the Patriots are actually the team that got the **** end of the stick on this. NE faces 3 opponents coming off of byes. That’s the most in the NFL. NEs opponents have an extra 15 days of rest compared to NE. I’ll take every advantage we can get.

Could that be due to those teams recognizing how good the Dolphins are likely to be this year - LOL

Patriots game week one won't be easy. Just get a win and the season off to a good start, it doesn't need to be pretty. NE's defense can always cause problems for qbs and if the running game for the Patriots is clicking there offense can be a handful too. I'm sure they're going to try to bring a lot of pressure at Tua.

Not to mention week one is always a crapshoot. Teams aren't in the form they are a few games in. Often the play is sloppy and upsets happen more regularly in my opinion.

We need to come out and grab that game, all while hopefully building chemistry for the Buffalo game and the season.

I cannot remember a single time that the Dolphins had no games in cold weather cities after Nov 21st. We play in NE and usually one other (Jets or Bills) in December every year. Not this year. Also, for the first time (I think) the London game is an away game.

Texans, Jags, Colts, Raiders, Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Giants are all winnable games. Sweep the Jets and Pats. Split with the Bills.

We could face 9 teams with young or questionable QBs (Texans, Colts, Panthers, Saints, Giants, Jets (x2), Pats (x2)).

They have to capitalize.

Back
Top Bottom