Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule

bryancox51fan said:
thanks for the info-I live in Houston, gonna make the drive

I'm also going, about 10 of us from The Mia. It's going to be fun. New Orleans that's all I can say.

phins17 said:
Dude were all PhinPans, we need to stick togather as much as possible after last year. Let the Guy as his questions thats all I am saying. Pease

:rawk:

Buy him a beer at the Steakhouse

Hi you doin ?

Haha you're not even allowed to curse on these boards anyway. what if the three asterisks are supposed to mean 'boy' or something.

phins17 said:
I'm also going, about 10 of us from The Mia. It's going to be fun. New Orleans that's all I can say.

Thats all you need to say, I have been waiting a long time for the Fins to play a regular season game in NO, now hopefully I am able to remember it. :D

I hope winning breeds chemistry, because nobody is getting along

phins17 said:
Dude were all PhinPans, we need to stick togather as much as possible after last year. Let the Guy ask his questions thats all I am saying. Pease

:rawk:
This s*** isnt life and death man.... we dont need to stick together, maybe we can talk about it, but common afterall it is just football.

bryancox51fan said:
thanks for the info-I live in Houston, gonna make the drive

You like the rockets, they lost today but i thin kthey will win the ship. U?

Ark139954 said:
This s*** isnt life and death man.... we dont need to stick together, maybe we can talk about it, but common afterall it is just football.

This is why we get S from all team because of Pans like you.

Back
Top Bottom