Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule

ever tried looking for information yourself before creating a thread to ask one question? Honestly, im fat and lazy, but if i wanted to find this out i could think of about 5 ways to do it on my own rather then ask.

Saban4prez said:
ever tried looking for information yourself before creating a thread to ask one question? Honestly, im fat and lazy, but if i wanted to find this out i could think of about 5 ways to do it on my own rather then ask.

I through this site was about helping each other, but hear people complain all the time.

bryancox51fan said:
When are they gonna post dates?

dallascowboys.com said:
NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue announced only the nationally-televised games for the first week of the season, Monday during the NFL's annual owners meetings in Hawaii.

The Cowboys will play the Chargers in the second game of a FOX Doubleheader. The league also announced that Oakland will play in New England to kick off the season, Thursday, Sept. 8. Indianapolis will visit Baltimore in the ESPN Sunday Night game on Sept. 11, and then in a rematch of this year's NFC Championship Game, the Falcons will host the Eagles on Monday Night Football on Sept. 12.

The remainder of the NFL scheduled normally is released the first week of April, and should be coming out shortly after the meetings are concluded this week.

The Chargers were the surprise team of the NFL last year, rebounding from a 4-12 record in 2003 to winning the AFC West with a 12-4 record. But despite a high-powered offense that includes quarterback Drew Brees, running back LaDanian Tomlinson and tight end Antonio Gates, the Chargers were upset in the first round of the playoffs, losing in overtime to the Jets.

The regular-season opener will be the Cowboys' first trip to San Diego since beating the Chargers 23-9 in 1995, the last year the Cowboys won the Super Bowl.

The Cowboys do own a 30-13-1 record on opening day, but have lost their last five, including a 35-17 defeat to the Vikings last year in Minnesota. However, the Cowboys do have an 8-3 lifetime record against AFC teams in season openers.

The Cowboys' other road games in 2005, besides the usual NFC East trips to Washington, New York and Philadelphia, will be to Seattle and Carolina in the NFC, along with Oakland and San Diego in the AFC.

The eight home games will consist of meeting Washington, the Giants and Philadelphia at Texas Stadium, along with St. Louis, Detroit, Arizona, Kansas City and Denver.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Saban4prez said:

:shakeno:

bryancox51fan said:
:roflmao: sorry your fat and lazy- I am not

the dolphins 2005 opponents are listed on the main page of their website. Dumb***

Saban4prez said:
the dolphins 2005 opponents are listed on the main page of their website. Dumb***

Dude you need to chill on the guy. He just had a question and you went all negative on him.

Saban4prez said:

Not only are Fat and Lazy, but your a bitter person.

:fire: :fire:

phins17 said:
Not only are Fat and Lazy, but your a bitter person.

:fire: :fire:

i suppose. But i just have a problem when people don't try and figure things out for themselves. people complain about threads getting started all the time about how people voice their oppinions. this thread didn't even give an opinion. and he could have asked this question in any thread, and still have gotten an answer. Just saying.

Saban4prez said:
i suppose. But i just have a problem when people don't try and figure things out for themselves. people complain about threads getting started all the time about how people voice their oppinions. this thread didn't even give an opinion. and he could have asked this question in any thread, and still have gotten an answer. Just saying.

Dude were all PhinPans, we need to stick togather as much as possible after last year. Let the Guy ask his questions thats all I am saying. Pease

:rawk:

Back
Top Bottom