School's In! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

School's In!

johngarryvo

The Voice
Reaction score
said it before, and sayin it again...Dante's about to get 'schooled' in the art of quarterbacking!...Coach Cameron stated that officially the other day, using the term "quarterback school" when discussing Culpepper (and his upcoming evaluation)...question: will Dante learn how to 'read' defenses?...holla...

i hope soo... and i hope they teach him about not fumbling the ball so much as well!

Other than that I love Culpepper!

Im so tired of all the trade/cut Culpepper non-sense. As for the original post, good, i hope Cam will help him out in his progressions.

I think its smart and Culpep needs to work on fundamentals /esp reading defences! Im not for trading culpep , he will do better! and the best we have. not saying lemon cant do something but he needs work ... nice post!!!

I hope it works out and DC becomes an excellent QB for the next 4 to 6 years. I have nothing against the man, I just haven't seen anything that made me think he will.

said it before, and sayin it again...Dante's about to get 'schooled' in the art of quarterbacking!...Coach Cameron stated that officially the other day, using the term "quarterback school" when discussing Culpepper (and his upcoming evaluation)...question: will Dante learn how to 'read' defenses?...holla...
I thought those early practices were always known as "Quarterback School".

Those early "mini-camp" sessions are often referred to as "Quarterback school". It's been that way for a number of years now.

Im so tired of all the trade/cut Culpepper non-sense. As for the original post, good, i hope Cam will help him out in his progressions.

Yeah it really is getting old but the majority of the people on the anti-Culpepper camp don't know what they're talking about. There are a few who provide a good case for the cause of their concern, but for the most part, they bring nothing to the table.

I agree about the original post. Cameron can only help Culpepper.

Back
Top Bottom