Schottenheimer fired by Seattle, any interest? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schottenheimer fired by Seattle, any interest?

goner

Rookie
Reaction score
I do not know how long he has been there or if he had anything to do with the development of Wilson, but they seemed to have a pretty explosive offense until late in the season. Highest scoring in the league I believe I heard.

Id bring him in for a sniff fo sho

Hawks blaming him for that playoff loss or the fact that that top shelf rams d took their o physically to the woodshed?

Id bring him in for a sniff fo sho

Hawks blaming him for that playoff loss or the fact that that top shelf rams d took their o physically to the woodshed?
I wouldn't even bother. He has had terrible offenses his entire career and you can blame Pete Carroll for the philosophy, but its not like schotty has a good track record anywhere he has been. Before Wilson he did not have an offense that ever finished in the top 10. For a guy who keeps landing OC jobs I expect more than a few years of carrying Russell Wilson.

Just because he is better than Gailey still doesn't make him good because that is such a low bar at this point. I expect more than these retreads who can't coach an offense worth a damn but keep getting jobs because daddy was a good coach.

I wouldn't even bother. He has had terrible offenses his entire career and you can blame Pete Carroll for the philosophy, but its not like schotty has a good track record anywhere he has been. Before Wilson he did not have an offense that ever finished in the top 10. For a guy who keeps landing OC jobs I expect more than a few years of carrying Russell Wilson.

Just because he is better than Gailey still doesn't make him good because that is such a low bar at this point. I expect more than these retreads who can't coach an offense worth a damn but keep getting jobs because daddy was a good coach.

ok Iā€™m just saying that defense kicked their ass physically more than anything they did schematically or gameplan wise.

Shotty has been horrible in Seattle. You think Miami fans wanted Gailey gone? It was worse in Seattle with their fans wanting Shotty gone going back multiple years.

hard pass

NOOOOOOOOOO

His offense has been the same story for the past 3-4 years in a row. Light the league up for 5-6 weeks, be mediocre for the next 6 and then struggle to top 200 total yards by week 12-16

What is it with you guys obsession with hiring ancient men to run an offense? Chan Gailey is gone, and he wasn't a bad fit here yet you want another mummie?

Back
Top Bottom