Schottenheimer fired by Seattle, any interest? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schottenheimer fired by Seattle, any interest?

If you want an emphasis on unnecessarily running the ball, he's your guy. Ranked 2nd in attempts per game in 2018, 3rd in attempts in 2019. 18th this year in which he opened it up early and you saw Russell take off but clamped that **** down when the mighty Chris Carson came back haha

If you want an emphasis on unnecessarily running the ball, he's your guy. Ranked 2nd in attempts per game in 2018, 3rd in attempts in 2019. 18th this year in which he opened it up early and you saw Russell take off but clamped that **** down when the mighty Chris Carson came back haha
Actually, that is all because of Pete Carroll - who also said part of the reason the offense slowed down in second half of the season is because HE said it needed to. Worth noting.

His offenses the 3 years he was in Seattle:
5th, 8th, 6th

Worth checking him out I think.

Based upon the offensive rankings his SEA teams achieved and the similarity in size and play style between Wilson and Tua, I don't know that an interview would be bad. Let's see how he stacks up against the passing Game Coordinator from LAR Shane Waldron.

What's Schottenheimer's resume ? Jets, Rams (before they got good) and Seattle with Russel Wilson and DK Metcalf ! I'm listening to locked on dolphins right now, and Kyle Crabbs, who is having a mare this off season so far, is trying to convince us that this is would be a great appointment because Schotttenheimer (geez I hate having to type out his name each time, I'm just going to refer to him as arse from now on) has worked with smaller stature QBs (LOL) and Wilson, who's entering his prime years and eventually got an alpha receiver has had 3 of his best years (hmmm don't see any more SBs, or even that close).

I think Arse has lived off his family name for too long and would be a negative backward step that does nothing to help Tua personally. But I guess I must be wrong because Crabbs says so, now I guess I will listen to him giving credence to Mando's ridiculous article which he's devoted an entire podcast to !!

Last edited:
Doesn’t add much, but I got to sit next to his Dad at the airport many years ago. I was peppering Marty with questions but all he wanted to talk about was how his son was smarter than he was.

His wife said it took a long time for Marty to realize that, but she knew early on. So that’s at least two people who would bring him in.

Has it been that long since he choked away 12-14 wins seasons every year with the chargers?
Just the Chargers?
Has it been that long since he choked away 12-14 wins seasons every year with the chargers?
As much as some charger fans may disagree, Marty was a great coach. Lost in the AFC championship a countless of times but many coaches haven't won the Super Bowl. He had a winning season with each of the teams he coached. He was the best Coach the Chiefs had up until Andy Reid came.

Just the Chargers?

As much as some charger fans may disagree, Marty was a great coach. Lost in the AFC championship a countless of times but many coaches haven't won the Super Bowl. He had a winning season with each of the teams he coached. He was the best Coach the Chiefs had up until Andy Reid came.
I blame Philip Rivers. overrated QB.

Back
Top Bottom