Schrager - 3 OT in top 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schrager - 3 OT in top 10

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Saw on his timeline just now. Thomas, Wirfs and Wills all expected to go in the top 10. The league wide shortage in OTs means they usually get pushed up, this year it sounds like it's going to another level. Jones may not be there for us at 18. We may have to settle for one of the project athletes (Cleveland; Wilson; Peart) at the back end of the round. I had hoped to see one of these guys in the second but doesn't sound likely.

i could see NYG, AZ, Cleveland and NYJ all taking OT.

IF one of them slips past 11 then Miami needs to pounce.They should be able to jump up to 12 or 13 without giving up too much.

Unless the OT left is one they do not like, they I wait and take one(or two)of the 2nd tier OT's later.

I dont think there are 3 OT's that are worthy of top 10 picks. I can list 10 players that I believe are going to be more impactful than the best OT in this year's draft. When teams start drafting for need at the top of the draft, then hopefully that means better value for us at #18.

Not only 3 in the top 10, but 4 in the Top 11 and 5 in the Top 14. He has Jones going 14.

I've been worried Jones would be gone for weeks.

PS - what a ridiculous mock that is.

I am not sure any of them are surefire All Pro LT's but they all look like well above average long tern starting tackles.

Becton has the highest upside and maybe the highest bust factor too.

My hope is the WR run starts earlier than expected and pushes a OT down a bit but most likely Miami will have to move up from 18 to get one of the Top 4.

Back
Top Bottom