Schulters & Ty Law | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schulters & Ty Law

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On the way home from the hospital they were saying on satellite radio (the NFL channel) that they think Schulters will end up a Falcon pretty soon, and that Kansas City is still "very" interested in Law even though they just signed a cornerback about a week ago....just an update, sorry if already posted

FinsFan74 said:
On the way home from the hospital they were saying on satellite radio (the NFL channel) that they think Schulters will end up a Falcon pretty soon

:cry: :cry:

Man we can not let both of these guys slip away from us. We gotta get one of them and i hope we can do that soon.

PhinDude88 said:
Man we can not let both of these guys slip away from us. We gotta get one of them and i hope we can do that soon.

We're not a Lance Schulters & Ty Law away from the Super Bowl. Law would only be here probably one year, and you really have to beg the question if we're not a Ty Law away from the Super Bowl, why sign him or why not let Travis Daniels start and see if he really does have the physical skills to hang with the pros.

Lance Schulters on the other hand, could be our starting FS for a few years. But, his situation is similar to Sammy Knight, and Sammy never brought the pain and the turnover abilities he had in New Orleans with us. He was average. Better to find a home grown or a truly special player at safety, than to find a guy who made a name elsewhere and see if he can bring that to a new system.

I don't want Law. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to play here and that he doesn't have much of a future. Schulters, on the other hand, could be a good addition. I'd rather have him than not, but it's not totally crucial that we sign him.

We definately need somebody thats no question. I like schulters like everybody else, but in the back of my mind I have a feeling Law will have a good season where ever he plays for and prove that he is worth the big money he wants. If that happens....I sure as hell hope its in Miami, but very unlikely.

RWhitney014 said:
I don't want Law. It's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to play here and that he doesn't have much of a future. Schulters, on the other hand, could be a good addition. I'd rather have him than not, but it's not totally crucial that we sign him.

He's posturing, doing the best he can to get the kind of money he feels he deserves. He is not doing anything that I wouldn't do, I'll tell you that. He owes it to himself and the incredible career he's had to continue trying to get paid.

I just also feel that reality is going to set in for him and he'll have to accept a one year deal, and if I were him and had to choose a place to play a one year deal, impress the league enough to get a big contract, I'd choose Miami.

We dont need them.We need to develop our own.

I think we will be fine without them it would be nice to stay out of cap trouble for next year

Back
Top Bottom