Score More Than 10 Points Please.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Score More Than 10 Points Please....

FIN FAN IN OHIO

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Every week it is the same story....Our defense plays well and our offense is mostly 3 and out....Don't get me wrong I will stick with the Phins through thick and thin but get a little offensive production....I watch our offensive squad and then I watch other teams around the league and it looks like we are in slow motion in comparison....

I agree. The difference in our offense and the good offenses in the league is pretty evident. We even have Ronnie rush for over 100 yards and they can't do anything. The problem is in one, if not all, of three areas. QB, WR, offensive line. Those areas have to improve a good bit for us to be an average offense next year.

OL was not the problem tonight. It lies squarely on the shoulders of the OC's playcalling, WR play, and QB play. The running game was pretty much dominant and the line was clearing the road.

i went back ove all the games including preseason and 10 to 15 points is about all you get from these guys, no wonder we are 6-9

7 different QB's now with these recievers and still a mediocre passing game, two different QB's in this game playing behind a stout line and still our offense looks mediocre. You can switch out Qb's another 1000 times if you want but it ain't going to fix nothing until we get some recievers capable of getting open and catching the ball. I don't know how much more obvious it can be that we need recievers yet some folks still want to look for more QB's LOL...

7 different QB's now with these recievers and still a mediocre passing game, two different QB's in this game playing behind a stout line and still our offense looks mediocre. You can switch out Qb's another 1000 times if you want but it ain't going to fix nothing until we get some recievers capable of getting open and catching the ball. I don't know how much more obvious it can be that we need recievers yet some folks still want to look for more QB's LOL...

you took the words right out of my mouth a #1 wr cause we get the run going and still the wrs we have cant get open and when they do they cant catch the ball its pitiful everybody knows to get the passing to open up you need to run to open up and ronnie didnt play the whole game and got over 100 rushing that should open up any passing game until we get a #1 wr we will be at home again watching the playoffs as i said in another post even if marino was in there he couldnt pass the ball cause nobody can get open its just pathetic i say go wr 1st round QB 2ND or 3rd than cb than OL THEN TAKE THE BEST THAT IS LEFT

OL was not the problem tonight. It lies squarely on the shoulders of the OC's playcalling, WR play, and QB play. The running game was pretty much dominant and the line was clearing the road.

i agree with you on half of this on the wrs not the qb or OC cause if you call a play and the wrs cant get open that wouldnt be your fault now would it harrington threw a perfect pass to chambers and he couldnt catch it tell me how many other #1 wrs in the league would have missed that throw >??:shakeno:

i agree with you on half of this on the wrs not the qb or OC cause if you call a play and the wrs cant get open that wouldnt be your fault now would it harrington threw a perfect pass to chambers and he couldnt catch it tell me how many other #1 wrs in the league would have missed that throw >??:shakeno:

Yes, that was Chambers second drop and it killed us. We had all the momentum on defense and the offense could have put us in position to take an early lead. Chambers makes more lousy plays than good ones.

Did you hear Shula at halftime? He was dead on, as usual. First thing we need to do is get a QB; other things will follow. Joey isn't it. That's certain now. Cleo is probably better, but we need a good starting caliber QB if we're going to score points, not a caretaker. Shoes as much as said we don't have one, and that he advises Saban to start that way. I hope Saban is listening.

Did you hear Shula at halftime? He was dead on, as usual. First thing we need to do is get a QB; other things will follow. Joey isn't it. That's certain now. Cleo is probably better, but we need a good starting caliber QB if we're going to score points, not a caretaker. Shoes as much as said we don't have one, and that he advises Saban to start that way. I hope Saban is listening.

I didn't really hear him say that. He said Joey was impressive at times but inconsistent. I didn' t hear him say that Joey wasn't it, but I would agree with it if that's what he said. Shula was the best, the Dolphins have spiraled ever since he left.....

Back
Top Bottom