Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets

I kind of feel like we are switching spots with the Jets I am just hoping Richard's is a better HC then Bowles because Bowles is a hell of a DC

From poster - freestater:
This is the jetsyest move they could have made.

I guarantee this is because this idiot was so good at beating our last idiot.

From poster - Meh:
tenor.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
I want to see if Gase will use TE's and RB's to block DE's, one on one, like he was doing the last few games in Miami. This has me intrigued. I want to see if his ego travels north?
He may find success with Herndon. He can actually get off the line and pose a threat...unlike Gesicki.

Matter of fact, draft a TE in the fourth after we get either 2 o line men and a d line man, or 2 d linemen and an o line man.

Sucks that they have the 3rd overall pick this year. They will end up with another dominant DT like Quinnen Williams or maybe a top edge rusher.

I wonder who Gase hires as his coordinators, etc.???? Possibly Vance Joseph. I also heard Greg Williams.

I've made mistakes before, and if someone gave up on me I'd feel the same way he does. It's hard for me to hold a different standard for him than I do for myself.

That said, if it were me I'd like to think that I would realize that the Dolphins decision was fair, three years promised with a judgement at the end, and that's exactly what he got. He had a losing record, one playoff game which he lost, and a team that was trending down and a locker room he was losing. I wouldn't fault the Dolphins for the decision … but I'd hold onto that feeling of how they pinned it all on me and gave up on me, and I'd use that to prove they made the wrong decision giving up on me.

If Gase comes out and just trashes the Dolphins organization and Ross and then tries to blame the Dolphins for things going wrong, I may reconsider. Probably because that's not the sort of thing I like to think I would do in that instance. But for me, I hold myself to a certain standard, and I'm not going to be more harsh on someone else than I would be on myself. Just my personal point of view.

Everyone has their own point of view, and I respect yours. Thank you for voicing your point of view.

Really? Dolphins will be a fraction of what he saw and they are tanking so who cares

Give the Jets there 2 wins who cares

I know when a player is cut or traded he has to turn in his playbook. I always wondered what happens to those playbooks when a head coach is fired at the end of a season. I know mid season firings still use the same plays. Do the Dolphins keep possession? Or does the coach have the right to confiscate? Just curious if the new coach has access to it.

It will be interesting to which former Dolphins players end up with the Jets. Albert Wilson will probably make a bee line there when he's available.

My Thoughts
In the end, Gase will sink or swim by his own ability. I happen to think he'll be a good Head Coach with a solid career. But, it doesn't come overnight. Good luck to Adam Gase. I'm sure he'll hold a grudge against us, and I understand why, but I do not presently hold a grudge against him. If he goes all Wes Welker and starts non-stop badmouthing us in the press, then I may change my mind. But, currently, I wish him well.

He's coaching the New York Jets. Why would we wish him well?

I have never in my life turned on someone with the intensity that I have on Adam Gase. There are a lot of components to what went wrong with the Dolphins in 2018, but his complete lack of accountability over the last month of the season was ******* inexcusable. Shame on me for not seeing it sooner.

Here's the thing: One statement would have saved his job, "I mishandled a few things in 2018; I didn't adapt the way I could have, and didn't change up my game plan as a result of the injuries we had. I can't control the injuries, and they hurt this team, but I didn't plan well with what was remaining. And that's on me. I need to do better moving forward." But this whiny **** basically shook his fist at the sky for cursing him with injuries, shook his fist at the team for not doing things they were incapable of, and shook his fist at the owner (metaphorically) for wanting to talk to him about it.

**** Adam Gase.

I know when a player is cut or traded he has to turn in his playbook. I always wondered what happens to those playbooks when a head coach is fired at the end of a season. I know mid season firings still use the same plays. Do the Dolphins keep possession? Or does the coach have the right to confiscate? Just curious if the new coach has access to it.
Do you guys have photo-copiers in the states?!? Jk lol

Exactly Juck the Fets!

It's not even that he's with the Jets. He's coaching another NFL team.

I root for the Miami Dolphins. 31 other teams are competing against the Miami Dolphins. I'm not going to wish their coaches well. I'm going to wish all of their coaches bad luck in the16 football games that they play every year.

Back
Top Bottom