Scouts Inc. 7 round mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouts Inc. 7 round mock

Brown would be great but is not worth #2 type money(none of the top 3 are IMO). I think Orton is a carrer backup at best. I like Beck but overall I'd be disappointed with this draft if it happened.

ether79 said:
They have the titans picking him.

Titans???? What would they do with McNair? Why cutting all the guys they cut if you could have simply placed McNair on trading block and kill the most of your cap? What about a CB? A WR? CB is their biggest need, they left BOTH starters leave!!!! How in the heck thay could afford picking Rodgers????

Joey 22 said:
Titans???? What would they do with McNair? Why cutting all the guys they cut if you could have simply placed McNair on trading block and kill the most of your cap? What about a CB? A WR? CB is their biggest need, they left BOTH starters leave!!!! How in the heck thay could afford picking Rodgers????
I would guess they believe that Rodgers would be the BPA at that point and maybe I guess that Mcnair isn't getting any younger or more healthy??? I thought that was crazy too.

Joey 22 said:

There was talk of McNair retiring this year, if they could get Rogers I think they would seriously consider it.

Is there any way you could post the entire 7 round mock? Or is that against the policy of this website? Thanks in adavance.

That is a pretty good draft. Craig Bragg is a workhorse sleeper.

I hate the whole talk about "number two money". Who gives a damn? Pay the guy what he wants. We drafted him there so he deserves it. Let him perform on the freakin' NFL stage before we talk about the damn money.

If Tennessee takes Rodgers then there is a good chance either Pac-Man or Carlos Rodgers slides to KC and we dont get a deal from them for Surtain. I have heard good things about Bragg as well.

Back
Top Bottom