Scratch One Wannabe 1st Round Qb... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scratch One Wannabe 1st Round Qb...

Gardner Minshew (the Stache) ...plays for WSU Pac 12...has much better stats then Hebert or Haskins, is leading the country in passing: 2,400 + yds, 19 tds vs 4 pics, over 68% completion...his team is quoted as saying "the straw that stirs the drink" (makes everyone around him better)...he was interviewed last night and said: you know there will be hiccups during the game but there was no way we were not getting into the end zone (at the end of the game)...that's the "MOXY" you want.
His stock will rise....no one really knows about him yet!
Again...beat Hebert in head to head competition last night.

Which is why I'm upset we didn't try some type of move this past off-season. Yes it would have been expensive but with close to 10 starting options available we should have tried one.

I don’t think Haskins or Herbert declare.

They would be crazy not to, in a weak QB class, they will go in the first probably very high. They only need to look back to Matt Barkley in recent times to see it's folly to stay in school for another year, that kid was a lock high pick, doesn't declare has a poor senior year and ends up falling to the third (which in the end was too high for him considering the career he's had in the NFL), you've got to strike while the hype on you is hot or financially you will regret it.

Personally i think Daniel Jones is the most NFL ready guy. Like Josh Allen, hes a sleeper. But looks good

Not a fan of Haskins but blaming that loss in him is silly. He did as much as he could but couldn’t overcome a soft defense that quit in the 4th qtr.

If Herbert comes out unless he’s dumb as a brick I bet someone takes him top 5

There’s just too much upside and physical ability there to let it sit.

The league seems to be leaning towards more off script and improv over pure pocket read and that kids got serious tools.

The league seems to be leaning towards more off script and improv over pure pocket read and that kids got serious tools.

Welcome to NY...

You never know, he’s a life long Ducks fan. Grew up 2 miles from the stadium, and going to games as a kid.

The thing that is a huge red flag for Haskins is that this was really the first time teams brought extra pressure and he didn't do well with it at all. Against 4 man fronts he can move in the pocket well, but there was a lot to look at him and say not yet.

Of course doesn't help him that Ohio State forgot how to run the football but that's another discussion

Reactions: MD
I want people to start getting lists together .. its easy to say move on but..

One player who might be available via trade is Carr.

I cannot see the wisdom in essentially paying 36 million dollars to move on from Ryan Tannehill to a guy who has not definitively proven to be a considerable upgrade from Ryan Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom