Screw Eli | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw Eli

Jimmy James said:
I'm not sure whether you're in on it or not, but this is a joke from one of those Landover Baptist-like parody sites. It's actually one I didn't know about, so thanks for pointing it out. :)
Yeah, I thought it was a real report at first, but I realized later that it was a joke. :)

Screw him anyway.

He added: “Anytime a player does something to look after himself, everybody jump all over him like he selfish. I say players have a right to look out for themselves. Actually, I don’t say it, I scream it. I scream everything, even though I have a perfectly good microphone to amplify my voice.â€Â
:roflmao:

I'm definitely getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year...can't wait to see the pretty boy get his sh*t pushed in.

Dolfan954 said:
I'm definitely getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year...can't wait to see the pretty boy get his sh*t pushed in.

A lot of people are hoping to see that. It's funny because he has never even played a game and he is already the most hated QB in the league. It's amazing how much of a jackass he has portrayed himself as over the course of the last month and how far south the opinions of him have gone.

Yea, he really screwed himself over. NY fans wont give him any leway before they boo the hell out of him. Which is well deserved anyway.

I think all the hate on Eli is unjustified. The Bolts got scared of Eli's words. Do you really think that he would have sat out all year? I don't. He didn't want to sign with the Bolts, I wouldn't either. Do you know who their LT is? A former back up RG. Rivers was going to be a bust anyway but he definitely won't get any help this year.

Back
Top Bottom