Scrimmage between Dolphins and Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scrimmage between Dolphins and Titans

Jeremiah1547

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So i was wondering is any one going to the Nashville game i'm going and i was wondering if any other dolphin fans might go it could be fun to meet some other Dolphin fans like myself so if anyone wants to get in contact with me Email me at either Drmrmonkey1547@aol.com or at Mrg021@aol.com or even sometimes i maybe on Comicdude1547@aol.com if you are going to the game please e-mail me or if you have Aol or Aim you can im me on one of those names i would appreciate it very much

DOLPHINS RULE

Originally posted by Jeremiah1547
So i was wondering is any one going to the Nashville game i'm going and i was wondering if any other dolphin fans might go it could be fun to meet some other Dolphin fans like myself so if anyone wants to get in contact with me Email me at either Drmrmonkey1547@aol.com or at Mrg021@aol.com or even sometimes i maybe on Comicdude1547@aol.com if you are going to the game please e-mail me or if you have Aol or Aim you can im me on one of those names i would appreciate it very much

DOLPHINS RULE
since i live in california and can't get to the scrimmage, i was just wondering if it was gonna be televised!

Saturday's practice is going to be on live video on miamidolphins.com between 5pm and 7pm eastern.

Back
Top Bottom