Seahawks looking to trade D-Jax | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks looking to trade D-Jax

In_Flames

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seahawks hope to trade Darrell Jackson

Posted by Mike Sando
"What might receiver Darrell Jackson return in a trade? The Seahawks plan to find out. This news doesn't come as a big surprise to those who have followed the team closely in recent seasons. The Seahawks' decision to shop Jackson stems from a long-simmering contract dispute and lingering distrust over the handling of a 2005 knee injury, sources have said. While the organization does not consider the relationship beyond repair, leaving open the possibility that Jackson could return, the team would prefer to trade him for a draft choice."

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/?p=7964&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

looks like Branch is going to be the bonafide #1 go to guy up in Seattle if these rumors ring true...any thoughts on where Jackson may end up if in fact traded?

well they kinda have to. I live up here and argue with all my buddies who are big seachicken fans. They messed up big time signing Nate Bulenson to the stupid big deal, like 7 year, 50 mil jus to get back at Minn for getting Hutch. Then traded their number one this year for Branch. Not that bad of a move. Problem is, D-Jac, and Haquet have been their best WRs. Best thing they could do is keep D-Jac, but that will cost them alot

I guess it would be

1- Branch
2- Buerlson (sp?)
3- Hacket

Not bad, i personally think signing Nate to such a big deal was a bad idea. D-Jack has been preforming lately and is probably better than Nate right now. Alot of Seahawk fans like Hacket alot too.

thing is Burleson is not a number 2 guy. He is better in the slot and their return man. I actually went to seachickens training camp last summer and wasen't impressed by him. Oh course I just figured it was because at the time he had only been on the team for a few months and was still building a relationship with Hasselbeck. But he had a prettypoor season, for that kinda contract at least.

rob19 said:
I guess it would be

1- Branch
2- Buerlson (sp?)
3- Hacket

Not bad, i personally think signing Nate to such a big deal was a bad idea. D-Jack has been preforming lately and is probably better than Nate right now. Alot of Seahawk fans like Hacket alot too.

they still have Engram as well...a pretty solid WR core IMO.

they still have Engram as well...a very solid WR core IMO.

word is he is retiring. That was the news here not too long ago, same time when R. Tobeck retired.

This hurts because for the last few years, if you ask Hasselbeck who his favorite WR was, it was Engram, Engram, Engram, and Engram.

playmaker1 said:
word is he is retiring. That was the news here not too long ago, same time when R. Tobeck retired.

This hurts because for the last few years, if you ask Hasselbeck who his favorite WR was, it was Engram, Engram, Engram, and Engram.

Wow, was not aware of that...yeah Engram definitely seemed to be Hass' favorite target.

I see Jackson play just about all of his games up here in Washington. He is a very solid WR and whatever team gets him will be very happy. I'd love to have Jackson for Booker and maybe a later round pick.

D.J. Hackett has stepped up his game to where I think he a realistic option of being starter opposite Deion Branch. Nate Burleson has shown he cannot be a #1 (he couldn't stay healthy either though) and considering what Seattle had given up for him, he's been a huge letdown and waste of money at this point.

Back
Top Bottom