Seahawks' New Uni's...Check Em' Out!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks' New Uni's...Check Em' Out!!

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OK, I know this has nothing to do with the Dolphins and will probably get moved pretty quickly, but I just saw the Seahawks' new uniforms on their official web site and I think that they're pretty cool. I'm still hoping that the 'Fins do something with their uni's in the next couple of seasons but I'm not holding my breath. :)

They also have a mock up of their new stadium and it looks pretty state of the art. If the recent trend continues then the Seahawks may take the next step considering just about every other team that's changed uni's has done so. Maybe it's just conincidence but who knows.

New uni's, new stadium, new division, new conference, just about the only thing that didn't change with the 'Hawks was their name and city. Oh well, let me know what you think.

Seahawks New Uniforms :D :D

Originally posted by Expo88
OK, I know this has nothing to do with the Dolphins and will probably get moved pretty quickly, but I just saw the Seahawks' new uniforms on their official web site and I think that they're pretty cool. I'm still hoping that the 'Fins do something with their uni's in the next couple of seasons but I'm not holding my breath. :)

They also have a mock up of their new stadium and it looks pretty state of the art. If the recent trend continues then the Seahawks may take the next step considering just about every other team that's changed uni's has done so. Maybe it's just conincidence but who knows.

New uni's, new stadium, new division, new conference, just about the only thing that didn't change with the 'Hawks was their name and city. Oh well, let me know what you think.

Seahawks New Uniforms :D :D

They are ugly! What are the Seahawks high on?:nono:

We should keep our colors/logo. I like them.:D Why change them?

I still like the uniforms but I just think it's time to do something new. After awhile things just get stail. I'll be happy no matter what happens- to the uniforms that is. ;)

NICEST IN THE NFL!!!

I really like them!! I think they just passed the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS for the nicest uniforms in the NFL!!!!!;)

I think they look almost the same,kinda like the patriots,same design just a newer look.The helmet looks the same,except for the blue.nothing special about them.

Originally posted by booyeah_
I hate when teams constantly change their colors/logos. Look at the Orlando Magic.

Look at the old ones(black) compared to the new ones(blue). whats with all the blue glitter and crap?

Anyways, I love our uniforms and want to keep them. Why mess with a good thing?

I disagree abou the 'Fins uni's but I have to resoundingly agree with you that the Tragic's uni's are horrible. IMO they're probably the worst in professinal sports. :toliet:

I kinda loved the uniform..........of the blonde cheerleader standing behind Shaun Alexander!!:p :D

I like the away uniforms with the blue helmet. Why not change them a little, it's kind of a new start for them and the basic colors are still there.
It's appropriate in my book.

I am a big fan of the old ugly uniforms. I liked the old orange bucs, and Broncos. I like how the Jets and Giants went old school to change their uniform.

I don't like the new Seahawks uniforms as much, but they look more "today". We changed our logo and I think that is enough. As for the Orlando Magic, I like their uniforms more now then back when Shaq was on the team.

Originally posted by miadphan13
I don't like the new Seahawks uniforms as much, but they look more "today". We changed our logo and I think that is enough. As for the Orlando Magic, I like their uniforms more now then back when Shaq was on the team.

GIRLS!!!:rolleyes:

Just kidding miadphin :lol: :D ;) :) :( ok?

I like our uni's,the logo looks much better than the original.The only problem is we changed it when JJ was here. :D

Back
Top Bottom