Sean McVay's response to McDaniel's "I'll be the best Head Coach you ever played for" LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean McVay's response to McDaniel's "I'll be the best Head Coach you ever played for" LOL

I love our coaches personality so much. Hes hilarious, is there a thread about his Cup of Coffee comment 😄

Thanks Andy

I love our coaches personality so much. Hes hilarious, is there a thread about his Cup of Coffee comment 😄
I like it, but just to a certain point. It definitely is a nice change of pace from the previous coaches tho. I just say that because I've seen plenty of people take the "I'm your best friend" approach as a boss and it can definitely back fire

I like it, but just to a certain point. It definitely is a nice change of pace from the previous coaches tho. I just say that because I've seen plenty of people take the "I'm your best friend" approach as a boss and it can definitely back fire
Please pass me your coffee eMCee85…

I’m a gonna piss in it, 😾🎃

Please pass me your coffee eMCee85…

I’m a gonna piss in it, 😾🎃
Lol what man!! I've personally seen it come back to bite people in the butt. It causes problems when times get tuff. Hopefully it won't in this case

Back
Top Bottom