Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill

I'm all for this. Be it 2nd or 3rd round pick. How would we satisfy the Rooney rule in this case?

I'm still taking this with a grain of salt knowing our track record with Coach Hires. But Mike Francessa did mention something newsworthy that's coming up this week so maybe its this and not the usual Yankees/Mets ****.

Would probably be another Parcells' tree failure if not for Drew Brees.

The guy's won a Superbowl! He would be the best coach Miami has had since at least Saban, probably longer.
I can't believe any Miami fan wouldn't be completely elated to have Payton coaching the team.

No. Not for draft picks. Too essential in my opinion. Wait to see if the Saints fire him at seasons end. Don't throw picks in yet.

drew brees got to his level under paytons tutelage...he wasn't close to the same player in san diego...

and like others have said if its full control tannebaum or full control payton I think I can handle the latter...although I'd much rather have him oversee the offense alone...got to do what you got to do to get a guy I guess

for people that don't like the qb I'm surprised you wouldn't endorse this...cause if payton comes here for a year works with ryan and tells tannebaum and company that ryans not the guy that's your best chance for this team parting with tannehill...

if they don't get a guy they respect when it comes to qb evaluation in the building than it's gonna be more of the we believe in the qb more than we do you should things go wrong again

the tannehill contract relative to the nfl qb position is not even remotely a factor in any of this

The problem is, you are giving up 2 picks...very rich...especially for a team that is so devoid of talent. adding Payton doesn't fix the defense

How is it that, now that Brees is getting older Saints are getting worse and worse?

give them a 3rd put the first 2 picks in the d...cb and mike lb

done and done

just don't be dumb and draft a will who you will only play situationally cause you have jelani Jenkins already there...

How is it that, now that Brees is getting older Saints are getting worse and worse?

Their issues are mostly on the defense side where they are giving up gaudy numbers

give them a 3rd put the first 2 picks in the d...cb and mike lb

done and done

But they want a second and a third...you can only add to one area...and that is a high second.

Back
Top Bottom