Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill

I'd give up a 2nd ,3rd AND 4th for him . We draft like **** anyways .

A good coach with a 5th rounder is better than a crap coach with a first rounder .

You guys care about these picks like they actually matter . We suck at drafting.

Give me Payton ... Let Tannehill show everyone who he REALLY is under a good coach . Not the crap high school offense they've
Been running here and not letting the man audible ... Running screens with crap o lineman , playaction without establishing the run at ALL just to give the d line more time to get to him with his back to the field ... Horrible !!!'

Give me Sean !!!

I'm iffy on this but if that's our guy them go get him

there's one more thing to consider here...saints record is a whole lot different indoors than it is outdoors...Miami plays all its division games out doors...

wonder what's up with that major difference in the win loss record for them? I've heard before the qbs arm in elements but that's never held water for me at least during their long run of success

This is about all I see out there and its from October from Florio so...

Sean Payton is right; the annual reports that he’s leaving New Orleans eventually will be right. In response to the latest round of reports that Payton may be leaving the Saints, Payton has said he wants to stay put in the place he has called home since 2006.

That won’t keep people in the league from being convinced that Payton will be coaching in Miami as of 2016. And people currently in the league definitely believe Payton will coach the Dolphins next year.

It also doesn’t keep the Dolphins from inquiring about Payton’s availability for 2016. And here’s how it would work.

Once the Saints’ season ends, the Dolphins (or any other NFL team) would be allowed to request permission to speak to Payton, and to sign him. Before permission is granted, the two team must negotiate the terms of compensation in the event the new team hires Payton.

So even before Payton would be talking to the Dolphins or any other team, he’d know that the Saints are willing to let him go, and for what terms. Knowing that could change Payton’s mind about staying put.

If/when Payton goes to Miami, he’d have at least one year with Ryan Tannehill as the starting quarterback, given Tannehill’s contract. In Indianapolis, Payton would have Andrew Luck.

Either may be strongly preferred to the quarterback situation come 2016 in New Orleans, which either will have a 37-year-old Drew Brees with a $30 million cap number or someone other than Drew Brees.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lieve-sean-payton-will-be-in-miami-next-year/

I fricken hate rumors with a passion..........

Nahhhh , no you don't ;)

It's like an ex with big titties .... You might hate her .... But you wouldn't mind putting it in one more time on the low low ;)

This is about all I see out there and its from October from Florio so...

Sean Payton is right; the annual reports that he’s leaving New Orleans eventually will be right. In response to the latest round of reports that Payton may be leaving the Saints, Payton has said he wants to stay put in the place he has called home since 2006.

That won’t keep people in the league from being convinced that Payton will be coaching in Miami as of 2016. And people currently in the league definitely believe Payton will coach the Dolphins next year.

It also doesn’t keep the Dolphins from inquiring about Payton’s availability for 2016. And here’s how it would work.

Once the Saints’ season ends, the Dolphins (or any other NFL team) would be allowed to request permission to speak to Payton, and to sign him. Before permission is granted, the two team must negotiate the terms of compensation in the event the new team hires Payton.

So even before Payton would be talking to the Dolphins or any other team, he’d know that the Saints are willing to let him go, and for what terms. Knowing that could change Payton’s mind about staying put.

If/when Payton goes to Miami, he’d have at least one year with Ryan Tannehill as the starting quarterback, given Tannehill’s contract. In Indianapolis, Payton would have Andrew Luck.

Either may be strongly preferred to the quarterback situation come 2016 in New Orleans, which either will have a 37-year-old Drew Brees with a $30 million cap number or someone other than Drew Brees.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lieve-sean-payton-will-be-in-miami-next-year/

yeah indys the one I'd worry about taking your cookies

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I have no doubt though Miami has a bug in paytons ear already...but indy probably does too...and I'm sure there will be more if they smell blood in the water

yeah indys the one I'd worry about taking your cookies

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I have no doubt though Miami has a bug in paytons ear already...but indy probably does too...and I'm sure there will be more if they smell blood in the water

Ross has a fat wallet . He wants to win ? Outpay the crap out of Indy so bad he can't resist . All of a sudden we'll see about cookies

so you are a no here? I totally get the personnel handling concerns but don't you want a final answer on the qb question or have you already locked in on it? I mean we are talking about a major qb development and offensive concepts upgrade in addition to a stellar game manager and one that plays to win

I think he could help Tannehill but I don't see the wins coming the way he's handled his business in New Orleans. I've also said I don't trust anyone who would think Rob Ryan is a good DC and held on to him as long as he did before finally saying enough.

IF the QB plays better under Payton but we're still losing, what have we accomplished? Didn't that happen last year?

I think he could help Tannehill but I don't see the wins coming the way he's handled his business in New Orleans. I've also said I don't trust anyone who would think Rob Ryan is a good DC and held on to him as long as he did before finally saying enough.

IF the QB plays better under Payton but we're still losing, what have we accomplished? Didn't that happen last year?

I WOULD GET SOME QB CLOSURE DAMMIT ALL!!! :lol:

Sean Payton doesn't touch defense .... That being said ... He would definitely bring in a new defensive coordinator and probably let him handle the defensive side of the ball . Sure , Ryan failed .... But it wouldn't be Ryan ... Who is to say that defensive coordinator wouldn't be successful ?

I just want to win. Whether it's with this QB or the next I want to win and I don't see that happening with Sean Payton. Since he's come back from his 1 year suspension for Bully-gate he's 22-21 with an elite QB...haven't we've seen enough .500 football being played here?

W

I feel the same way .... I want to know if I'm such a big Dolphins fan that I'm in denial .... Or if Tannehill is the guy I see week in and week out under all the rubble .... A guy who shows ( in my opinion ) a lot of promise . A guy who could not only be good ... But VERY good .

You bring me Sean Payton .... If he fails under Payton ... Then I'd give it up .

Until then ... Tannehill is my boy goddamnit .

Legooooo I'm pumped up baby . Already thinking about next year and there are five games left . Lol **** the Dolphins ... **** it all!!

:: cries in a corner ::

two day two picks? sure. we got trade bait to move back up into the 2nd or 3rd round.

I think even the greatest coaches need a change of scenery every now and then.

There's no guarantee that Payton will replicate his success with the Saints when he comes here, but I think he needs to move on from NO, and we need a proven HC. It just makes sense for all parties involved.

After having Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano and Joe Philbin, getting someone like Sean Payton would be monumental for this team.

Back
Top Bottom