sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

Losman7 said:
Even if he plays like AJ Feeley we'll be better than we were, Losman will make more playws with his feet than Feeley and we also have a better running game and wideouts than Feeley had.

I'll give you running game, WR is questionable since if Booker and Chambers get the ball they're pretty good. No one ever said AJ would make plays with his legs.... but if we get Alex Smith.... :wink:

KB21 said:
Losman would have been squarely behind both Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith in this draft.

Losman is the kind of QB who makes it because he's a gambler and he's got superior athletics.

Plus he played well on a terrible team, Rodgers plays in a system designed for QB's.

ChambersWI said:
I'll give you running game, WR is questionable since if Booker and Chambers get the ball they're pretty good. No one ever said AJ would make plays with his legs.... but if we get Alex Smith.... :wink:

McMike, how dare you forget McMike....:mad:

I think Losman could be pretty good for the Bills, but he wouldnt go ahead of Rodgers or Smith.Id see him going before Jason Cambell or Charlie Frye. In this years draft hed probably go around the same place h got drafted last year.

Originally Posted by Losman7
Losman is the kind of QB who makes it because he's a gambler and he's got superior athletics.

Plus he played well on a terrible team, Rodgers plays in a system designed for QB's.

Losman hasn't had a snap with the Bills yet, how can you say he played well ? ;)

man i can not wait until we play the bills and taylor and the rest of our guys drill loseman, this guy will not make it 16 games take that to the bank!

Pink_Dove said:
Losman hasn't had a snap with the Bills yet, how can you say he played well ? ;)

I meant for Tulane, I wouldn't call us a terrible team.

MelbournePhin said:
why are you here losman? take this sh-t to the beast or depths forum.

This isn't smack, I heard it on the radio, and it concerned your potential draft picks

rickysux said:
man i can not wait until we play the bills and taylor and the rest of our guys drill loseman, this guy will not make it 16 games take that to the bank!

If Taylor couldn't get to Bledsoe why would he be able to catch Losman.

Losman would not be rated higher than Rodgers or Smith. When he came out last year his attributes were mobility and a strong arm. The negatives were his inconsistency and inaccuracy. That is why he wasn't drafted earlier. Both of the top QB's in this draft have superior mobility and athleticism to Losman. Additionally, both are felt to be more accurate passers. In the case of Rodgers, arm strength is probably equal.
Also Rodgers and Smith led their teams to superior records. Rodgers, by the way riddled USC's vaunted defense and almost pulled off an upset.

All of them ESPN doesnt know what "real" football is. I dont care what they say because they are one of the worst.

Back
Top Bottom