sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sean salisbery says Losmn would be 1st overall

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
in this years draft. I'm gonna have to agree with him. You guys should go with a RB, these QB's are gonna bust.

When has Sean Salisbury every been right about anything ?

The guy sucked as a player and he sucks as a analyst.

Salsbury is a moron. IF he thinks SF would have taken a QB from Tulane over a QB from the bay area and have a happy fan base.......he's nuts!

Usually stuff like that doesn't matter, but when your picking #1 overall it sorta does! Not to mention how the F' does Salsbury know what Losman would have done LAST year in college!

He's a moron!

Losman7 said:
in this years draft. I'm gonna have to agree with him. You guys should go with a RB, these QB's are gonna bust.

I wouldnt say he is that much better, but he is right in the same level though, and by saying that you knida said Losman will bust also:lol: . Well thanx for the tip personally I hope we can trade down, I dont want the QBs either.

Losman7 said:

Did he say 1st overall or 1st QB taken, there is a difference. If he said 1st overall then he is dumber than I thought and you are an amazing homer.

man i am not saying loseman sucks but you have got to be kidding me to say he is better than smith or rogers, if loseman did not have speed he would not be a 5th round pick.

Losman7 said:

Do you really in the back of your mind even believe that :rolleyes:

If you do there is no hope for you my friend...

Salisbury is the biggest DUMB *** THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

IMO The Bills paid too much for Losman .I would say he is equivalent in talent to the second tier QBs in this draft and probably would have been taken after a couple.I am just not too impressed with him but I am happy that the Bills are banking their future on him.:evil:

Losman has a great arm and is accurate, and runs a 4.5. Hes 6' 3'' and hes been lifting and meeting with Sam Wyche every day since like January.

And SS said 1st overall, Rodgers and Smith are only rated highly because they are all that are available.

You guys really need to trade down, there is no value in the first 10 picks aside from The WR's and Derrick Johnson, and you won't take them.

CrunchTime said:
IMO The Bills paid to much for Losman .I would say he is equivalent in talent to the second tier QBs in this draft and probably would have been taken after a couple.I am just not too impressed with him but I am happy the Bills banking their future on him.

Actually I think they underpaid for him. It was a steal. If he stays healthy, when Buffalo was 0-4 last year he would have started in October.

When he went down, Bledsoe was lucky and the Bills caught lightening in a bottle with that run they had. But the way they started the season, he would have been in there playing.

Losman would have been squarely behind both Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith in this draft.

CrunchTime said:
IMO The Bills paid too much for Losman .I would say he is equivalent in talent to the second tier QBs in this draft and probably would have been taken after a couple.I am just not too impressed with him but I am happy that the Bills are banking their future on him.:evil:

Even if he plays like AJ Feeley we'll be better than we were, Losman will make more playws with his feet than Feeley and we also have a better running game and wideouts than Feeley had.

Losman7 said:
Even if he plays like AJ Feeley we'll be better than we were, Losman will make more playws with his feet than Feeley and we also have a better running game and wideouts than Feeley had.

If he plays like Feeley than you overpaid

Back
Top Bottom