Sean Salsbury..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Salsbury.....

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
...Or however you spell his name.....Does anyone else here think he's a freakin'
blowhard numbskull? I was listening to a draft segment last week on the radio, and, he and Clayton both were just hammering

"There won't be any trades to get inside the top 8, PERIOD!"

I mean, if that's thier opinon, well, that's fine, but, they were practically screaming it...repeatedly.

I dunno alot of people's attitudes here, as, I'm new, but, I don't think I'd trust a dang thing that guys says about the draft any more than I would my wife's opionon on same.

well, btoh TB and Minny are in the top 8 so there just trading up a couple spots. I think he ment no one from 10 on down would trade up.

You are definitely not alone on this messageboards in thinking Salisbury is a moron. I never take anything that guy says seriously.

i said it befoe..i'll say it again..Salisbury sucks

ChambersWI said:
well, btoh TB and Minny are in the top 8 so there just trading up a couple spots. I think he ment no one from 10 on down would trade up.

I honestly cant' remember exactly how it was worded...Either to get INTO the top 8, or WITHIN the top 8, or both....It gave me the impression nobody would be moving becaseu of the lack of standout #1-3 top shelf prospects.

I gave up on Salisbury last season when he said that he didnt like players with talent!

Hes a total A$$CLOWN!

I often wonder how he ever got his job. must be realted to the pres of the co.

He is like Donald Trump, only slightly louder, worse hair and minus wealth and importance.

I think Salsbury is one of those guys who doesnt do his homework and just relies on the one liners being thrown around. I really get disturbed when he belittles Clayton (who I believe does do his homework) and claims authority simply because he was a player (like that makes him an expert in anything NFL related).

Yes he is a blowhard and drives me up the wall with his know-it-all attitude.

Michael Irvin drives me crazy too. He is so phoney and insincere.

Salisbury is an idiot. I wish they would take him off the air. He is such a waste. Bring back Mark Malone, at least he gave decent comments.

GoonBoss said:
...Or however you spell his name.....Does anyone else here think he's a freakin'
blowhard numbskull? I was listening to a draft segment last week on the radio, and, he and Clayton both were just hammering

I mean, if that's thier opinon, well, that's fine, but, they were practically screaming it...repeatedly.

I dunno alot of people's attitudes here, as, I'm new, but, I don't think I'd trust a dang thing that guys says about the draft any more than I would my wife's opionon on same.

That's why Tivo is great, just fast foward through this guys talking. How many times did he hammer away at the 9ers if they picked Rodgers over money. Just on and on, it was like, ok already, everyone including the martians heard you !

GoonBoss said:

Salsbury sucked when he attempted to play qb in the NFL and he sucks even more as a so called NFL analyst!!!!!
:foundout:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom