Sean smith. Worst game for a phin ever? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean smith. Worst game for a phin ever?

HarryBagpipe

Meatus
Club Member
Reaction score
I know Sammie smith and ray Lucas come to mind but this is definitely up ther. He single handily lost us this game. Letting a Hail Mary become a touchdown. Dropping an easy pick that puts us in field goal range and all those third and very long conversions. One of if not the worst phin performance I've ever seen

It was bad but he wasn't the only guy who didn't show up today. Team was poor across the board up to and including the QB. No excuse for not putting more points up on that Colts D.

I know Sammie smith and ray Lucas come to mind but this is definitely up ther. He single handily lost us this game. Letting a Hail Mary become a touchdown. Dropping an easy pick that puts us in field goal range and all those third and very long conversions. One of if not the worst phin performance I've ever seen

Nope. Ray Lucas. By a long shot.

to make matters worse on the hail mary, for some reason he find himself on the ground... dude.. you are ****ing 6'4" make a ****ing play...

he was out of position more times than I can count today.

Not the worst game for a phin. But right up there. Offense was fine until it had to press to match Colts output. Never had good field position cause the D (mostly Smith) could not get off the field. Seemed like every momentum play that went the colts way it was Smith f***ing up.

Not his worst game as a Phin, but this game will be one to remember when re-negotiating his contract. One of the reasons he should be paid like a #2 CB

Back
Top Bottom