Search for a coach can't please all fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Search for a coach can't please all fans

dfin54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Whomever becomes the new coach of the Dolphins, some fans will not be happy with the choice. All fans have a favorite replacement.
That is just the way it is. Some will like the choice, some won't.
It is not our decision on the choice just opinions.
I guess we will have to respect the decision on whomever the Dolphins
choice and offer our pledge!

If you want to get a coach that won't please any fans, you can get Dave Wannstedt, Mike Mularkey, or Nick Saban. :evil:

Doesn't matter, if they hire the right coach, in time everyone will be happy because the Dolphins will be winning!:dolphins:

Unless the hire is just a disaster (Fassel?), the guy will have my support until he demonstrates he does not deserve it. Saban did not do so until he made the conference call and bailed. That should tell you my rope is pretty long.

I was losing faith in Saban near the end of the season, but agree with the general sentiment. Unless its just a brainless hiring (Mularkey) or a hiring done mostly for "name" (Carroll) I will support as long as I see promise and success. I have patience in coaching if they just show improvement and project confidence and excitement, things I just never really felt with Wanny or Saban.

Whomever becomes the new coach of the Dolphins, some fans will not be happy with the choice. All fans have a favorite replacement.
That goes for free agent pickups and draft picks too.

I'm just thinking it looks nuts as to how many people we're asking and that Huizenga solicited the medias help. 12 interviews???? How many more? I'm surprised I haven't rec'd a call yet.

Wow. Now I can finally go to sleep.

You won't please all fans, but with Carroll out of hte picture and with the names being floated (Tomlin, Capers, Marty, Cam, Brian Schot, Rivera) I don't see anyone that would make us jump off a bridge in angar.

You won't please all fans, but with Carroll out of hte picture and with the names being floated (Tomlin, Capers, Marty, Cam, Brian Schot, Rivera) I don't see anyone that would make us jump off a bridge in angar.

Carroll won't make me jump anywhere. He is a college coach and that is where he belongs. Although there is a report in another thread that said Pete wants to take a week to think about Wayne's offer. OVE where is this bridge?

i wouldnt ming any of them personally they are all good

I was losing faith in Saban near the end of the season, but agree with the general sentiment. Unless its just a brainless hiring (Mularkey) or a hiring done mostly for "name" (Carroll) I will support as long as I see promise and success. I have patience in coaching if they just show improvement and project confidence and excitement, things I just never really felt with Wanny or Saban.

:yeahthat: I totally agree with your post, and even what's in your sig.

Back
Top Bottom