Season opener at the CLE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season opener at the CLE

Well...I survived the game! I was sitting Row 1 on the Goal line by the "Dawg Pound". The tailgate was fantastic with ALOT of Dolphins fans that showed up and stopped by! As soon as I got to my seat the heckling started against me, which was expected. One really drunk "lady" was calling me a 'fa****' about 40 times as she was walking away...my response was I shouted "WAY TO KEEP IT CLASSY CLEVELAND", then she went to security saying I provoked her. Security came down told me I needed to sit down and be quiet, even when other people around me(even Browns fans) were saying I wasn't doing anything it was her. As half time was about to start Security came and took me away from my seat to fill out a "incident report" which took around 25 minutes making me miss the 1st 5 minutes of the 3rd Quarter. As the 4th Quarter started the Browns fans started realizing what was about to happen and they started heckling me more which included spitting on me, throwing beer cans at me, french fries, nachos, and worse of all HITTING me in the back and side. I took it all with a grain of salt because I was in Enemy territory with Dolphins colors on but it got ridiculous. All of that was when Security was standing about 5 feet from me and they did NOTHING even when I told them. After the game, I went up to the security guard that questioned me and I was in good spirits because we won, turns out it was her 1st day and when I told her I had to write up an incident report she got pissed at me and called me an "as*hole" because she could lose her job...All in all it was an awesome day mixed with meeting some great people and a great game.

View attachment 11357View attachment 11358

I was sitting beside the Dolphins tunnel. I was surprised at the number of Fins fans around me and at the game in general. The Browns fans around us were very friendly, as well as the stadium staff that I encountered. I had such a great time and can't wait to go back.

Back
Top Bottom