Season Prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Prediction

dolfan201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With 2 losses to the Jets, I see us going 12-4 at best.

But most likely 11-5 again... 12-4 is if we win @ Denver...

It would be nice if I was wrong and we at least split the Jets...

Originally posted by dolfan201
With 2 losses to the Jets, I see us going 12-4 at best.

But most likely 11-5 again... 12-4 is if we win @ Denver...

It would be nice if I was wrong and we at least split the Jets...
we're sweeping the Jets this year - once we break out on 9/22 - we will talking streaks with them :biggrin:

as long as RW is healthy - 12-4

Keep your eye on the weather for 9/22

I live in Jersey and mid September will be in the high 70's.

When the Jets go to Miami I am hoping for high 90's...

13-3

Losses to the Packers, Vikings and either New England on the Road, or Denver on the road.

With a much improved offense, we should better ourselves by a couple of games from 11-5.

Re: Keep your eye on the weather for 9/22

Originally posted by dolfan201
I live in Jersey and mid September will be in the high 70's.

When the Jets go to Miami I am hoping for high 90's...
9/22 is in Miami and will hopefully be hot (even if as AJ pointed out it will not affect Santana Moss ;) )

I don't care how hot it is as long as we finally beat them. Though hot and humid would be nice.

i just hope we win enough games to earn a 1st round bye...if we beat the jets at the meadowlands the past 2 seasons than we would have had the 2 seed both years...we blew both those games...we would have had a week off and a home game...its crucial for us to get a bye for us to get to the next level...

split w/ the jets, l at green bay, l at either kc or indy(or both).
12-4 or 13-3...1st round bye, possibly the #1 seed and the rest is up to ricky and the d-line

If you look our schedule other than Green Bay , Jets(spliting the series) and maybe Viking (If the viking are healhty) who else has a "very good shot" although this is the NFL...I'm still thinking 13-3 but nothing worst than 11-5.......

finz winz..............

god, who knows at this point. havn't seen anything of the team other that scrimmage thing in tennessee. can't take much from that.

this team could be very special. like in a 14-2 kind of way. when you think we have 11-5 the last 2 years with one of the stinkiest offenses ever, and a hot and cold defense, injuries galore, bum assistant o-coordinators, etc..... and now we have maybe the best o-coach in the game, more playmakers like chambers, ricky, mcmichael looks to be real, more legitimate pass rushers on defense, and what i feel IS an upgrade at dt with larry chester, 13-3 or 14-2 isn't out of the question. but................

i have been watching this team since the kansas city christmas 1971 game. i have seena lot from the finz both very good and very bad.

the last 10 years, sometimes i think we are cursed.

and 31 years of preseasons has taught me, you just can not gauge a hole lot on what you see, good or bad.

remember brian manning? nuff said.

we also come out like gangbusters EVERY year, and well, you know the rest.

the team looks like a championship team on paper. we havn't had this quality of coaching and playmakers in years. and i will say that if we don't sustain a lot of injuries to key players and the players can grasp norv's offense, and the defense can play at a true top 10 level on a consistant basis.................

anything less than a 12-4 seasom will be a big dissapointment, considering all the [upgrades] we have added.

1 game makes a huge difference, think over the last 2 years if we would have squeeked out one more win, more home field play off games, maybe homefield through out, makes a big difference.

so with everything this team has added, we should win MORE games, not less.

12-4 is my prediction.

but i just can't believe untill game 13 or 14. 31 years of miami dolphins has made me very scepticle.

DON'T LIKE THE POLICE? NEXT TIME SOMEONE IS BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, CALL A HIPPIE!!

11-5...schedule is a killer. Improved team, but same record.

However, I feel we get to the Championship game barring any fluke plays. Can you imagine having our season end like the Music City Miracle?

I would just die.

Back
Top Bottom