Season Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Predictions

What will our record be next season?

• Total voters

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know that this topic has been discused in other threads but now that the draft is all said and done I was wondering what all of you thought our record will be. I think we will go 9-7. What do you think?

Edit: In the poll I meant how many wins will we have, now what will our record be.

probably 7-9 , 8-8

but right now after the draft and i´m all pumped up

i say 11-5 :couch:

9-7 sounds realistic and optomisitic at the same time to me.

At least we're all being realistic. Give this team a few years, and next years draft, then in year 3, we are going to making some noise.

I have said for about a month 10-6 next year with a wild card playoff birth. I really like what Nick has brought in and look forward to a very positive season.

T tes said:
9-7 or 10-6

:yeahthat:

My goal is to be alive for the playoffs entering week 16. We'd need to be at least 6-8 IMHO (6-8 would likely put us at barely alive). I don't see any reason not to be optimistic about our record at this point in the season, though. I think we'll contend for a wild card at minimum. :)

^^^ Exactly. Actually, I'll even step out on a limb, if feely steps up, we get 12 wins and win the division. If he dosn't, anywhere between 4-8 wins.

I don't expect feely to step up, but I hope he does. I'll root for him for this year. If he does though, our defense is still top 6 or 7 material (we'll see what the new scheme does) and our offense could be potent.

I say we bring ol' danny boy out of retirement and let him have a running back :D

Back
Top Bottom