Season Ticket Holders Web Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders Web Site

Dolfan Dick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All Miami Dolphins Season Ticket Holders (and other Dolfans who attend home games) are welcome to use the Miami Dolphins Season Ticket Holder Web Site for buying, selling or swapping tickets, planning tailgate parties, car pools to games, etc., etc. Stop by at:

http://keysy.com/dolfans

You guys have an objection to this blatent advertising?

Would you use this service? Because if you fine folks would use something like this, I will leave it up.

Sorry if it seemed like advertising, but I'm just trying to let fans know about the Web site. We got the Web space for free and we don't charge anyone anything. This is simply a place where season ticket holders can communicate with each other. We don't even allow ticket scalpers on our message board. Ticket sales must be face value or less, strictly between fans.

You may be right. I try to check as many messages as I can, and I have removed several of them where scalping is obvious. But I'm sure that a lot of scalping goes on behind the scenes, after people make contact. Not much I can do about that. But I have received many notes from fans who have been able to get good deals on great seats, so I know that our board works.

I tried to get the Dolphins organization to mention our site on their site, but they won't have anything to do with it. In spite of all of their preaching about scalpers, I think they are worried that we might steal some ticket sales away from them. After all, if it is easy for fans to buy existing tickets, they won't buy as many new ones at the box office, right? So instead they had their lawyer send me a very nasty letter, threatening me with a lawsuit which would collect my "profits". They even said it is illegal to use the team colors on my Web site! Ridiculous!

Anyway, please pass our URL on to others who may be looking for ways to buy or sell home game tickets. The best thing fans can do to stop scalpers is just refuse to pay more than face value!

--Dolfan Dick

yeah dd, i really appreciate what you are doing and understand you can't stop all scalping, a$$holes should be burned at the stake! we have your website on the dolphins board that i moderate @ thenflforum.com, and i'm always at your site looking for tix...please keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom