Season Ticket Holders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Yo!

I would like to get in the mindset from some season ticket holders and hear your thoughts on the tanking process, the magnitude of Sundays blowout and whether you plan on turning up to every game this season.

I feel for the fans that spend their hard earned cash for a product which is sub-standard, therefore not worth the price you would have paid. I'd be interested to know how much your season tickets cost too? And respect to you for being a true fan.

Also, any fans out there that may be thinking about flying in to see a game - Has Sunday's game changed your mind about going? I know the whole gameday experince is amazing but nobody enjoys being embarrassed like we were on Sunday.

Cheers

I am not a season ticket holder and I am not planning on flying in for any games this year.

That being said, when the league charges regular season prices for pre-season games with an inferior product, there is not as much complaining about it. People still pack the stands and spend their hard earned money watching guys you won't see on the field when the games count. The NFL knows that the money will continue to pour in so there is no need to adjust the ticket prices.

I was looking to get some tickets to watch the Phins play in Indy this year though and I am waiting to see how low they go on the secondary market before I make a commitment. Indy is normally expensive no matter how good their team is so it may be a last minute decision.

My coworker is a season ticket holder.

They knew the team was going to be bad, but not 42 points against in one half bad.
Left at half and went to the hard rock.

Told me they still plan on going to most games still.

Yo!

I would like to get in the mindset from some season ticket holders and hear your thoughts on the tanking process, the magnitude of Sundays blowout and whether you plan on turning up to every game this season.

I feel for the fans that spend their hard earned cash for a product which is sub-standard, therefore not worth the price you would have paid. I'd be interested to know how much your season tickets cost too? And respect to you for being a true fan.

Also, any fans out there that may be thinking about flying in to see a game - Has Sunday's game changed your mind about going? I know the whole gameday experince is amazing but nobody enjoys being embarrassed like we were on Sunday.

Cheers
I'm out of country and it costs me about $1700 just to get there. So with accommodations and a game ticket I'd be well over $2000. I will not even entertain the thought of going until they draft a QB I want, or until Rosen eventually gets a shot with a decent supporting cast. A lot would have to change to waste a buck on the current caretakers of my favorite team.

i went to the game on Sunday and tailgated with all of my season ticket holder friends.

They will be there every Sunday getting ripped and cheering for the Dolphins.

To be honest I had a great time this Sunday at the game but I blacked out after the 3rd quarter.

I'm out of country and it costs me about $1700 just to get there. So with accommodations and a game ticket I'd be well over $2000. I will not even entertain the thought of going until they draft a QB I want, or until Rosen eventually gets a shot with a decent supporting cast. A lot would have to change to waste a buck on the current caretakers of my favorite team.

Yeah for that price im sorry i wouldn't come see a game either this year, All these people saying just enjoy the experience be damned. When the fins loses a game My own wife knows I'm going to be pissed let alone going to a game if my team loses im going to miserable. Luckily for this season i just am going to work sundays and already mentally prepared myself that this season 0 wins is our goal.

I don't believe I will be making any trips from Fort Lauderdale to the stadium this year for games.

I normally go to 3-4 games per year, and plan on buying season tickets. I will likely make that plunge if/once we draft Tua.

For me, the cost of trucking it out to the stadium + tickets + food/drink is just too high a price for this product. I love my Dolphins, and I also love football. I am much more happy watching these games at home or at a sports bar where I can follow all of my fantasy teams.

@Teenwolf
Do you still want to hear the opinion of a season ticket holder or are the "opinions" of people who do not go to the game anyways enough?

He did ask for the opinions of others as well.

I was a season ticket holder thru 2017.
I didnt re-new on time, and lost my good seats which were in what used to be section 442.........50 yard line seats in the upper bowl, that number has now been changed to some number in the 300s.
We used to go to about 3-4 games a year, regular season. I sold, or gave away the others.
Despite last weeks blowout, I WOULD there for the Pats this week if I had the same seats, but I will not spend for anything not between the 35 yard lines.
We never flew. We drive down on Saturday, and back on Monday.
My son already has tix to the Redskins game when they come to town, but not season tix.
You can get two season tickets for around 1600.00 in the upper bowl sideline, and less in the corners.

Back
Top Bottom