Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets

Czonka!39

Super Donator
Reaction score
The wife and I live in Louisville, Ky. Dolphins fan since 1970. My wife has purchased season tickets to Disney World in Orlando and probably will continue yearly for the foreseeable future. I have interest in Miami Dolphins season tickets so we can combine the two in a 3 day weekend. Since our stadium is sold out, I noticed Stub Hub has some listed.
Finally, my question, if I purchase, does anyone know if I would retain the season potential playoff seats and would I retain the right to repurchase the same season ticket seats for upcoming seasons?

The wife and I live in Louisville, Ky. Dolphins fan since 1970. My wife has purchased season tickets to Disney World in Orlando and probably will continue yearly for the foreseeable future. I have interest in Miami Dolphins season tickets so we can combine the two in a 3 day weekend. Since our stadium is sold out, I noticed Stub Hub has some listed.
Finally, my question, if I purchase, does anyone know if I would retain the season potential playoff seats and would I retain the right to repurchase the same season ticket seats for upcoming seasons?
As far as I know, you'll have first dibs on playoff tickets and you would retain your seats the following year if you wish to continue. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the way it works...

As far as I know, you'll have first dibs on playoff tickets and you would retain your seats the following year if you wish to continue. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the way it works...
I'm waiting until they put in place some former Redskin policies like being able to audition your very own cheerleader...

think miami dolphins GIF

Back
Top Bottom