Season tix renewed!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season tix renewed!!

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
Moving from 415 to sec 439. Cant wait for the season to start now. Tailgatin will be fun once again this year. You guys/girls should stop by and grab a beer and chill for a lil(Except for you lil kids).

SQuinn17 said:
Moving from 415 to sec 439. Cant wait for the season to start now. Tailgatin will be fun once again this year. You guys/girls should stop by and grab a beer and chill for a lil(Except for you lil kids).

HAHA, thats great. Doesn't it suck not being 21 yet?? Dude my 21st b-day is in about a week and a half, and I can't drink till my 22nd b-day b/c of my probation! screw this ish!

I will make it down to a game to tailgate sometime this year sometime, I promise!

Im in section 447, and already renewed along with a bunch of friends, cant wait for the season to start!! tailgaiting will be alot of fun once again cant wait!

yah man being 20 sucks....i gotta drink in the parking lot...yes it sucks but atleast i dont hafta pay 5 bucks a beer. works for me!!!

knight6jb said:
HAHA, thats great. Doesn't it suck not being 21 yet?? Dude my 21st b-day is in about a week and a half, and I can't drink till my 22nd b-day b/c of my probation! screw this ish!

I will make it down to a game to tailgate sometime this year sometime, I promise!

that sucks dude...for real

I wish I lived in Miami. Oh well, I can still tail gate from my bedroom

Goober Bot said:
Thanks for pointing that out Sherlock.

I'd like to get season tickets but it's so expensive I've only been going to 2-3 games a year.

Tickets aren't expensive down here at all, I just got my first year of season tickets down here for mad cheap compared to the NY Giants tickets my family has that cost $60/ticket anywhere in the stadium, and that is season ticket prices for a renewer of over 40 years.

Goober Bot said:
yea, but still gas and parking are what really kill ya

Yeah, they offer $160 for the season for parking, so it saves you $40, but it is still expensive for that. Gas isn't bad, I live in Boca Raton and it isn't that far on the turnpike...

Goober Bot said:

I'd like to get season tickets but it's so expensive I've only been going to 2-3 games a year.

If you get tickets in the economy section it is cheaper then most people think it would be.

Goober Bot said:

Ok have another one on me....:happydrin BOOZER
I'll be sittin on the 50 while your drinkin' a 40

Back
Top Bottom