Seau Honored By President Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau Honored By President Bush

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.finheaven.com/news/2167/

President George W. Bush honored Miami Dolphins linebacker Junior Seau and the Junior Seau Foundation on Wednesday, May 25, in celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month. President Bush presented Seau with his Volunteer Service Award. The presentation was held in the East Room of the White House and was attended by over 225 guests, including President Yudhoyono from Indonesia, along with other Domestic and International Dignitaries.
Seau was introduced to the guests and remarks were made on his establishment of the Junior Seau Foundation in 1992 as well as his active involvement. The introduction highlighted the Shop with a Jock program as well as Thanksgiving at SEAU’S the Restaurant for needy families. President Bush presented Seau with the Volunteer Service Award on stage.
You can also watch the presentation at the official site.
clear.gif

Good job Junior.....we'll be seeing you honored in the Pro Football Hall of Fame one of these days too. :)

Good for Junior. The more people like that we have in this city, or in any city for that matter, the better.

dolphin_safe said:
Hope he gave Bush a staph infection - jk

You liberal obstructionists just can't resist taking cheap shots at Bush can you?
Sorry, this country elected a Republican president and a Republican congress. Learn to live with it, and be a grown up about it.

Awesome! There is no more deserving person than him. He is the example of class.

Nublar7 said:
Now guys, lets not turn this thread into a political one.
I almost said something in my first post but wanted to avoid a political confrontation. I wasn't going to put president Bush down or anything. Wahtever, glad I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom