Seau | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau

I agree, Seau will probably go to canton as a charger. At least he has a love for the dolphins as well, not like a Joe Montana playing in Kansas City. I'm sure he's done a lot for the community in Florida as well.

miami_mi said:
I agree, Seau will probably go to canton as a charger. At least he has a love for the dolphins as well, not like a Joe Montana playing in Kansas City. I'm sure he's done a lot for the community in Florida as well.

Yes he has. He has a lot of integrity, but I know he still has strong ties on the west coast and I bet if he ever went into coaching it would be back with the Chargers.

I wonder if this is going to be his last year.

miami_mi said:
I wonder if this is going to be his last year.

He may stick it out one more following this if his body holds up. Junior is an old man by NFL standards. I think if the team shows a lot of promise this year and he remains healthy and both he and Saban beleive he has more to contribute then he will return. If not then I'm sure he'll bow out gracefully.

Who would be the best bet to replace him. Crowder is a MILB if i'm not mistaken. Roth is a DE, but I hear he can also play LB. We keep on forgetting we also have Donnie Spragan.

miami_mi said:
I love watching this guy play. He really has a love and passion for the game, that I wish could have rubbed off more on this team. I'm glad he's coming back and possibly ending his career with Miami. I can see him taking crowder and the other linebackers and teaching them the so called ropes. I truly believe he is the heart and soul of this defense, and hopes he takes a more vocal role in motivating this team. We need him now more than ever.

You decided to make a thread about this? What is this thread about?

OrangeCrush said:
You decided to make a thread about this? What is this thread about?

Do you a problem with this thread? I was just making a statement of how much I appreciate Seau's play and desire. Obviously if this wasn't a "real" thread, there would be any replies. Actually, who are you to tell people what constitutes a thread. This is a message board last I saw.

Back
Top Bottom