Sec!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sec!!!

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of people not giving the SEC it's due credit. The SEC is the best conference in college football by far. The "best team" in the nation just got stomped by the Gators 41-14. I'm a Georgia guy, so naturally I hate Florida, but as a fan of college football, I was glad the SEC represented.

It's amazing how superior the SEC is in athleticism and overall teams compared to other conferences.

...And Pac-10 fans, sit down and shut up. You have USC. THAT'S IT.

It's amazing how superior the SEC is in athleticism and overall teams compared to other conferences.

...And Pac-10 fans, sit down and shut up. You have USC. THAT'S IT.

They'll still whoop your little kitty of a team.

lets see, two of the top 5 are from the SEC. seams about right to me

yeh....I still think the Big Ten is the toughest conf. in College football.....then Big East, then I would say SEC......Florida give em there due......they won but that doesnt make SEC the most dominant conference.

yeh....I still think the Big Ten is the toughest conf. in College football.....then Big East, then I would say SEC......Florida give em there due......they won but that doesnt make SEC the most dominant conference.

Wow. Even though OSU went undefeated as Big 10 Champs and got crushed by Florida, whos strength of schedule being #1 in the nation was due to its tough SEC opponents.

:lol:

I think the Big 10 is highly overrated, and the Big East is highly underrated.

I can't argue with the sec right now.

I think the Big 10 is highly overrated, and the Big East is highly underrated.

I can't argue with the sec right now.

Remember, OSU and UM were supposed to be the top 2 schools in the nation, and UF didnt even deserve to play in the title game.

How'd those 2 "elite powerhouses" do in their bowl games?

:lol:

Big East better than the SEC? :lol: And the Big Ten is overrated. SEC is clearly the best conference.

Creator of this thread, are you smoking crack or something?

anybody who knows anything about College football knows that the S.E.C is the most powerfull confrence

I dont know about the Big Ten, Ohio State is the only team that choked worse than Saddam Hussein this month.

THe SEC is an excellent conference, but hardly the best by far. Things fell right for Florida and LSU in the bowls this year; don't get carried away.

If Florida had played USC, I think I would have put my money on the Trojans.

Back
Top Bottom