Second Interview??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second Interview???

They aren't going to negotiate through the press and project who they are looking at for jobs in order to satisfy fans. I am sure that this is on a "need to know" basis and it will all be rolled out when it is complete. I am not getting my boxers in a bunch worrying about something that I have no control over. I can only hope that when the dust settles we will all know what the direction of the team will be going forward. I have better things in life worth my time and mental energy.
Yes!!!

According to the Boston Globe and Miami Herald. He is already set to bring with him 2 assistants from the ***triots unnamed so far. Caldwell as ASSISTANT HC and QB Coach (THIS IS GOOD VERY GOOD). Patrick Graham as DC former Packer Defensive Coach. His staff is pretty much set only things missing is OLC, DLC, STC, and so forth but, he may keep some of the staff that is already here if he chooses to do so. What I am worried about is Rizzi leaving and ST's will be with someone else. But, I have to say I am impressed how he is getting these guys set for the transition. I think this may work. Now, find us a QB and OL that does not breakdown and we may have something. Because I think our defense will be very good. I want us to go to a HYBRID 34 and 46 Defense then on PASSING DOWNS change up to a 3-5-3 with SS and FS in the LB slots. The Old Chicago Bears 85 D. Or the Hybrid 34 the Ravens run with TB 2 Zone. We'll see. But, I am starting to feel a little bit better about this.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I'm still curious who the OC will be if Jim Caldwell isn't the one who will be calling the plays.

Chad O'Shea could be leading OC candidate. He was next in line for OC in NE if McDaniels left for a HC job.

Rizzi is a Dolphin Lifer! You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

Weird that he would essentially accept a demotion to stay here. He was Assistant HC for several years, now that title is going to Caldwell

Weird that he would essentially accept a demotion to stay here. He was Assistant HC for several years, now that title is going to Caldwell
Where does he go without accepting a demotion? He was probably offered the same amount of money to stay with us which is why he priced himself out of Green Bay.

Where does he go without accepting a demotion? He was probably offered the same amount of money to stay with us which is why he priced himself out of Green Bay.

I thought he would be more in demand.

Frank Bush and Shawn Jefferson were also assistant head coaches under Gase. I think people give the term asst HC more weight than what it's worth.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/coaches-roster/

I've been keeping an eye on the Dolphins coach staff on the Dolphins website. I do find it odd that the coaches page is updated as soon as assistant or coordinator is officially off the team but Tannenbaum still holds his position on the front office page.

Back
Top Bottom