Second round of cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second round of cuts

ugadolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
As we saw with Bobby McCain there are gonna be some decent quality veterans released so that teams can sign their draft picks. Wouldn’t surprise me if we picked up some additional depth at RB, OC, edge, or LB. What are some good resources for checking out other team’s cap situations?

Select “cap tracker” tab to see where all teams stand regarding cap and “teams” to see individual contracts for a team.

Last edited:
Select “cap tracker” tab to see where all teams stand regarding cap and “teams” to see individual contracts for a team.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for!

A few years ago Grier absolutely owned this section of free agency trading riff raff for picks. I would like to see something similar here this year.

Or hopefully the opposite where we can get a potential sleeper that could fit our team.

I feel like we could get a 5th for Jakeem.

A few years ago Grier absolutely owned this section of free agency trading riff raff for picks. I would like to see something similar here this year.

Or hopefully the opposite where we can get a potential sleeper that could fit our team.

I feel like we could get a 5th for Jakeem.
at beast we'd get a 7th for him because of his contract but I really don't think anybody's gonna trade for him unless they see him as their return guy but again, his contract and lack of production will make him hard to trade.

Grant is as good as gone as well

Met him and his family and spoke with him a few times. OVerally great kid! But the writing is on the wall. Last season he didn't do enough with his opportunities. That dime that Tua through to him 40+ yards down the field that he dropped was a sure fire TD adn the type of plays he needs to make with his speed.

Good luck Grant! I'm positive he'll get picked up by someone.

Cut Hurns from now to free up 17 so we can all go ahead and get our new jerseys. Grant and Hurns for that matter.
According to MiamiDolphins.com, Reid Sinnett has #17. I think he got it last year after Hurns opted out and the Phins added him. Like Lynn Bowden getting #15 after Wilson opted out.

at beast we'd get a 7th for him because of his contract but I really don't think anybody's gonna trade for him unless they see him as their return guy but again, his contract and lack of production will make him hard to trade.

I would rather keep him. I don't want Waddle getting hurt returning kicks.

I think both Grant and Wilson should be cut. We have plenty of young capable guys so back up slot WRs/WR 5 or 6 on the roster should not be making that kind of money. I believe we save a little under 6 million if we cut them both.

I have a feeling with all the TEs added, Gesicki is on the trade block. Ck suggested James Robinson for Gesicki I need a pick as well
CK suggests/says a lot of weird ****, does not mean that Gesicki is on the trade block. CK has zero reliable sources within the organization

Back
Top Bottom