Round 3
1Antony Golden WR
2. Chinn
3. Biasdaz
4.Lucus Niang
5. Prince Tego winnabego
6. Malik Harrison
7. Logan Wilson

A lot of those guys at the top of this list are what everyone has listed on their BPA lists. The fact that we picked second to last and didn't pick any of these guys makes me think the team doesn't really want them. They know where the projected value is and know if they didn't take them they would probably miss. Instead of taking one of those guys they scooped up a guy a bit under the radar that the really liked at 31.

We have what 3 5th rounders and 3 seventh rounders? Package those with a late 2nd or our 3rd and move up to early 2nd. Get interior Oline and a RB.

Too slow to cover WR's, too small to cover TE's, not a ballhawk. Simmons weighs 40 lbs more and ran a 4.39 vs a 4.64 for McKinney.

I thought Grier would have valued a player like Jeremy Chinn. Scouts have referred to him as Isaiah Simmons light. I figured they would've picked two safeties since it's a big need.

I thought Grier would have valued a player like Jeremy Chinn. Scouts have referred to him as Isaiah Simmons light. I figured they would've picked two safeties since it's a big need.

One common theme with the players Miami drafted: physicality. Austin Jackson needs to improve his core strength and hand usage, but I do think he's physical. I mention him, because he'd be the caveat.

I was really disappointed when watching Chinn for a couple reasons - slow to react and not physical. The first was so bad - imo - that his elite athleticism barely popped. The second was so bad that he didn't look like an NFL player vs D2 guys.

While smaller, Jones is much more physical than Chinn. He understands what it means to beat someone by coiling his hips and driving through them.

A lot of those guys at the top of this list are what everyone has listed on their BPA lists. The fact that we picked second to last and didn't pick any of these guys makes me think the team doesn't really want them. They know where the projected value is and know if they didn't take them they would probably miss. Instead of taking one of those guys they scooped up a guy a bit under the radar that the really liked at 31.
I think they liked Jackson but were thrown off at 30, (Ruiz/ Wilson) 39 ( CEH/ Swift) and 56 - was also second option. I think they recovered Rd4-5. Just my opinion. I wond

Back
Top Bottom