secondary 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

secondary 2004

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Well my friends, it looks as if the best secondary tandem in the nfl is........Dolphins. O gun will be back...long contract
FIEDLER WILL BE GONE. Feeley will be here for a year and then we'll sign Bledsoe after another horrible year with the Buffalo Pills....Lifes good.

:D

Bobby D From West Palm B.

We have had the best secondary in the NFL for the past 3 years this year is no different.

yep... allthough, this year, we might even be better than past years.... man, it's unbelievable how fortunate we are as Phin fans in this position. :D

That's what I thought about last year's secondary only have our LBs & safties to get smoked a lot & have our pass defense in the 20s all year.

Originally posted by SMadison29
That's what I thought about last year's secondary only have our LBs & safties to get smoked a lot & have our pass defense in the 20s all year.

Bah... don't look at the total yards like they want you to.

Look at the real numbers, look at opponents QB Rating against miami (68.8), miami had one of the best (3rd if I recall correctly) pass defenses in the NFL last year.

That's a combination of pass rush & coverage though. We got killed in yardage the first two weeks because of playing that straight cover 2 zone crap it kept us behind everyone all year.

Originally posted by SMadison29
That's a combination of pass rush & coverage though. We got killed in yardage the first two weeks because of playing that straight cover 2 zone crap it kept us behind everyone all year.

Exactly, thats why I hate using that total yards statistic, if you take out those first few games before Dave finally remembered that our guys are pressure man guys, and look at everything after that we were back to our dominant great coverage selves.

Back
Top Bottom