**See what you're missing in Club 347** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**See what you're missing in Club 347**

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Brother CMD took the time to break down how the Phins use stunts, excellent piece. I posted a small snippet of his article, to see the full article head on over to Club 347 to check it out.

What's that, you're not a member? What are you waiting for? These types of informative breakdowns make it well worth it!

How the Dolphins use Stunts to Create Pressure​

2 Man Stunts:

INSIDE:

COLD: The Nose will be the penetrator, he’s going to try and set a “Pick” on the guard to free up the 3 Technique. The 3 Technique will be the looper, he’s going to jab step away from the pick to influence the lineman and get him to vertically set, then cross directly behind the Nose and find a rushing lane, he should be right on his teammate's heels when passing behind him. He will have to be prepared to make a pass rush move if the center passes off the penetrator and picks him up
1614048115304.png

CMD.gif

HOT: Now the 3 Technique will be the penetrator, and the Nose will be the looper

1614048927750.png ...

Look what else you're missing, our most recent Q & A with former Phins TE MarQueis Gray.

1614049714866.png
We have more Phins Alumni lined up, don't miss out on being able to interact with Phins from the past. There's a whole lot of good stuff going on in Club 347 and no pesky ads!

WARNING: Club 347 is for the serious fan, casual fans, and bandwagon jumpers it may not be for you. It's only for those members serious about their Phins... :EVL:
:fh

:OMG:

The Club is getting better all the time

Be there or be square

giphy.gif

Great content and conversation. But also knowing that your membership helps keep the lights on around here. To give a little something back to the site that has given me so much joy over the years. 🍻

Thump is the man and whom ever gets his vote in March Madness next month will probably win

Should be a blast and maybe the best March Madness ever if the lounge battle was an indicator

:ffic:

Club members will love it

Thump is the man and whom ever gets his vote in March Madness next month will probably win

Should be a blast and maybe the best March Madness ever if the lounge battle was an indicator

:ffic:

Club members will love it
I am so looking forward to the March madness. Bring on the photos and funny jokes. Do that and you just may get my vote. 👍

Back
Top Bottom