See You Guys In November | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

See You Guys In November

Any tips on where to try to get seats? Like which part of the stadium or other things about parking or whatever?

If you give us some Lambeau insight, we got some tips for staying in the shade in Miami.

Any tips on where to try to get seats? Like which part of the stadium or other things about parking or whatever?

If you give us some Lambeau insight, we got some tips for staying in the shade in Miami.

I got tix in Row 10 of the corner end zone on the Dolphins side (section 107). I will say that if you're thinking about getting tickets, do it soon, as it tends to sell out rather quickly. I ordered my tickets the day after the schedule came out, as I live about an hour South of Green Bay.

As for parking, there is no shortage of it. The stadium is kind of near a residential area and most homeowners along Lombardi Avenue across the street from the stadium will charge like 15-20 bucks to park in their driveway. That's how those people pay their property taxes.

I did hear about a tailgate that Dolphins fans are invited to. I believe it's in Lot 1. It's being held by a Packer fan who is in the NFL Fan Hall of Fame.

Should be a good time. The weather is kinda random in early November. Some years it's 30-40, but I have seen it in the upper 60s-70 that time of year (albeit not often).

Back
Top Bottom