Selling all of my game worn jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Selling all of my game worn jerseys

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a huge collection of Dolphins game worn jerseys by various Quarter backs. I live in N.Y and would like to get my adds out for selling in the Miami area where they would be most desirable. I'm a huge Dolphins fan and really don't want to sell off my collection but I really need the money. I will sell the whole collection for 6500$. I will break up the collection if you want a specific piece. Just text me at and maybe we can work something out. Well heres what I have
1998- Aqua Jim Druckenmiller NIKE patched over old starter.
2001- White Jay fiedler
2002-Aqua Jay fiedler with perfect season patch worn 1 game vs Chicago.
2003-White Jay Fiedler autographed on back 9
2005-White Dan Marino 2005 anny patch commemorative HOF jersey with current style and QB style sleeves.
2007-Aqua John Beck
2008-White Chad Henne with pink BCA captain patch
2009- White- Pat White
2009- Aqua Chad Henne with Captain patch
2009-White Chad Henne Captain patch
2009- White Chad Pennington 2 gold star captain patch
2009- Aqua Chad Pennington 2 gold star captain patch

Other Game worn jerseys
Matt Cassel- Red Chiefs 2011 vs Broncos (Nice Lamar Hunt patch)
Rutherford- Teal alternate panthers with 2004 anniversary patch
Billy Volek- 2003 blue Titans jersey.

All of my jerseys have QB Style sleeves because I like real jerseys but hate cuffed sleeves so I started buying QB gamers becasue they fit like T-shirts and arent baggy on me. All of the jerseys are sz 46-48-50 which will fit the average person very nicely. They are all custom hemmed with elastic bottoms and Aqua and stripled silk screen that looks very shiney Look at pics.

I also have game used aqua and white pants over 10 pairs as well as socks and sweat bands. I have 2 pairs of game used vaper jet gloves. Pink bca and aqua.

Any questions or offers just shoot me a text. I ship usps prioroity with tracking 2-3 day mail. I have a few eBay accounts for security. Paypal only becasue the buyer is 100% secure. Thanks for looking!

Only kept my Henne's guys. And I regret selling my Pennington's so much. If anyone can please come across a game worn 08 white pennington please let me know asap. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom