Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Semi-Huge news re: Vikings and Dolphins

phinfan2003 said:
I'll believe it when I see it. How awesome it would be for this to really happen though. I'm just trying to stay level headed here.

I know but still thats pretty good news for us. 2 first round picks and a mid round pick? I would jump all over it! Again I agree I'll believe it when it actually happens.

I have been sticking my neck out for months now saying that we will trade down and this looks like our best chance.Hopefully it will come to fruition.

good post, even though I dont know who the writer is and his track record. But the quote with the word "momentum" is something to feed on. if the vikes offer 7/18 i would tweak it a little bit (read: late round pick or 06 pick) and jump all over it...

phillyphinphan said:
good post, even though I dont know who the writer is and his track record. But the quote with the word "momentum" is something to feed on. if the vikes offer 7/18 i would tweak it a little bit (read: late round pick or 06 pick) and jump all over it...

Actually they did say 7/18 and mid round pick.

Well he said nothing about the skins trade, guess he is not such a great expert.

Good lord only a few more days of speculation and BS. I think i may lay off the internet for a few more days. This is driving me nuts :(

Joey 22 said:
Well he said nothing about the skins trade, guess he is not such a great expert.

He posted it today so techincally that trade was yesterday.

If Benson and Brown were gone by the #7 I would take Caddy and Spears. That would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom