Sending Roger Goodell a letter to support a cause | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sending Roger Goodell a letter to support a cause

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to post this in this forum because it gets the most views. If it needs moved, I am sorry.

Anyway does anyone know the address to send Roger Goodell a letter? I am not sending a letter to complain but to ask him to support a cause. You know how this month players wear pink for breast cancer; well I am going to try to get the NFL to have players wear lime green in the month of September to support duchenne muscular dystrophy. I choose September because that’s when the MDA telethon is on and of course football starts, so it makes sense to pick September. MDA supports many different types of muscular dystrophy, so I created the Joshua Michael Foundation to focus solely on duchenne muscular dystrophy.

DMD is a genetic disorder that causes all the muscles to progressively get weaker. Everybody is a little different when it comes to the disease, it affects mostly males but rarely females can have it too. Some young men pass away in their teen years and some in their 20’s and if some are lucky their 30’s. I myself am 21 wheelchair bound but I still can use my hands to do basic things like typing, eating, etc. Also I was blessed to be the first person with DMD in the US to get a heart transplant. Luckily I was in good enough shape to be a candidate for the transplant. Fortunately for me the transplant has given me a chance to live a long life. Unfortunately many with DMD have it worse or things progress a little quicker, again everyone is a little different.

If I can get the NFL to support this cause, that would be huge. Thanks for reading this, I know it is a long read and not really dolphins related.

280 Park Ave. 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
ph (212) 450-2000
fax (212) 681-7599

National Football League
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154

While I do not support having the players wear a different color each month, but good luck.
Theres too many causes out there, imo. Each week or month would be another color to display.

280 Park Ave. 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
ph (212) 450-2000
fax (212) 681-7599

National Football League
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154

While I do not support having the players wear a different color each month, but good luck.
Theres too many causes out there, imo. Each week or month would be another color to display.

I know what you mean. Thank you for the address.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

The NFL's mailing address is 280 Park Ave. 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017

Thank You

A noble cause, as is Breast Cancer, but there is a marketing strategy behind the NFL selecting Breast Cancer. Best of luck with your health and your quest.

I hope you find NFL support for this but I dont think Uniform changes are the way to go to support these causes.

Back
Top Bottom