Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info

I’m not much on Simpson. He’s too sluggish for me. Lacks short area redirect I think and meh.

I think his names Alex Taylor. I don’t know what his tape looks like but I liked his hand use his hand placement in 1 on 1s and his feet. He looked like a left tackle to me

just something I want to get more looks at
If you click on the tweet, there are 10 to 15 ol v dl reps between a bunch of different players...

Here is Cuchenberry and Kinlaw

Steele had good reps (in that video series) against Jennings and Greenard.

I’m not much on Simpson. He’s too sluggish for me. Lacks short area redirect I think and meh.

I think his names Alex Taylor South Carolina state. I don’t know what his tape looks like but I liked his hand use his hand placement in 1 on 1s and his feet. He looked like a left tackle to me

just something I want to get more looks at

I like Simpson more than most but I have seen some draft sites with him late 1st early 2nd uhhhhhh NO. He definitely benefited from having such an experienced and veteran line who had been together for 2/3 years.

I did hear that Matt Hennessy had a good first day showed good lateral ability and some ability with to anchor after the initial push. Weighed in at 302 which is bigger than he played so its a good sign he has a physical profile that will allow for more mass and strength.

And Chusenberry seems to be on the climb as well, went all beast mode today.

Last edited:
I like Simpson more than most but I have seen some draft sites with him late 1st early 2nd uhhhhhh NO. He definitely benefited from having such an experienced and veteran line who had been together for 2/3 years.

I did hear that Matt Hennessy had a good first day showed good lateral ability and some ability with to anchor after the initial push. Weighed in at 302 which is bigger than he played so its a good sign he has a physical profile that will allow for more mass and strength.

Him and Cushenberry had the best days...Really strong center class

Him and Cushenberry had the best days...Really strong center class

Yeah saw some clips of Cushenberry, dude went full beast mode. Only guy to slow Kinlaw and that rep with Jones he mirrored so well looked like a demonstration rep rather than a 1v1.

I like two LSU offensive lineman a little more than any of the others there. Lloyd Cushenberry and Damien Lewis are both likely to end up #1 at their respective positions of Center and Guard on my board.

They're the two biggest reasons LSU's offensive line won the Joe Moore Award this season. The bookends at tackle weren't that strong and get away with a lot of holding.

I like two LSU offensive lineman a little more than any of the others there. Lloyd Cushenberry and Damien Lewis are both likely to end up #1 at their respective positions of Center and Guard on my board.

They're the two biggest reasons LSU's offensive line won the Joe Moore Award this season. The bookends at tackle weren't that strong and get away with a lot of holding.

those 2 fire off the ball and defeat angles as a result in 1 on 1s I know that.

Uche was another player who had a real good day...rushed the passer well and covered well.

Kenny Willekes getting some push in the 9v7 drills. High motor guy doesnt have explosiveness but a solid player.

With the fear of sounding like a prude, Matt Patricia is embarrassing to have as a representative. He is mic'd up and is muted like 90% of the time. I understand that language is part of the energy of coaching but he is barely able to be put on TV.

so some people I trust who are down at Mobile are saying a lot of scouts and coaches are already talking about how the Oregon staff stifled Herbert's development
That's interesting as there are many here who say he has already hit his ceiling and has no upside...

Back
Top Bottom