Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info

Jones is going to be "over drafted" and I only use that term because he will likely be a late 1st rounder but fits more of a 2nd round type guy IMO. He needs some development but is super athletic.

In the 11 -on- 11 drills Love looked wildly inconsistent missing on half this throws, Harris did a good job at center in his section; Hennessey looked better though and was able to anchor better with a guy over his nose.

Kinlaw has some quick feet, some powerful hands, his bend is crazy and is built like a Greek god.

I really like KJ Smith OSU WR to compliment our guys as a slot WR.

On ESPN right now, Love got first crack at 2 minute drill. Off target but great catch by KJ Hill who has had a great week, off target on the boundary then a poor choice leading to a INT. Wasnt a great start in an active team period.

Side note, KJ Hill made a huge one handed catch and his routes look crisp.

On ESPN right now, Love got first crack at 2 minute drill. Off target but great catch by KJ Hill who has had a great week, off target on the boundary then a poor choice leading to a INT. Wasnt a great start in an active team period.

Side note, KJ Hill made a huge one handed catch and his routes look crisp.
This wr class is just ridiculously deep...

They are working Josh Jones at both tackle spots.

Harris has had some good and some bad; he cant seem to find consistency this week. Hennessey on the other hand has been better and more consistent.

Josh Jones is a guard.

I got, as best Tackles:
T Tyre Phillips Miss State
T Matt Peart UConn

Best Guards:
G Jonah Jackson, tOSU
G Ben Bartch St. Johns
G Josh Jones HOU
G Prince Tega Wanogho, AUB
G Logan Stenberg UK

I would not look at anyone else in this Senior-Bowl class for those positions.

They are working Josh Jones at both tackle spots.

Harris has had some good and some bad; he cant seem to find consistency this week. Hennessey on the other hand has been better and more consistent.

If I had to rate the centers there...Cushenberry, Hennessey, Harris...Cushenberry is making himself some money this week. He is the only one who has been able to handle Kinlaw in drills.

Jones should work both sides, the kid is still a pretty raw product, he does have a good understanding of technique and a pretty powerful bunch and good lateral movements, but he needs to learn to do it every single time...I expect a run of Tackles and I believe he will be one of the ones who will go in round 1. I like what Steele and Bartch have done as well and hope the Dolphins take a look at those two on day 3.

Strowbridge
Gallimore
KJ Hill
Cushenberry

These 4 had the biggest week thus far in the sense of improving draft stock IMO. Kinlaw was already a stuf going in the top 15, same with Herbert sadly Jordan Love has been suepr inconsistent and likley hurt himself in the sense his stock is the same.

Back
Top Bottom