Senior bowl practice schedule with TV times. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior bowl practice schedule with TV times.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Tuesday, Jan. 26
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 1 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Wednesday, Jan. 27
12:30 p.m. ET - National team practice (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. ET - American team practice (ESPNU)
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 2 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Thursday, Jan. 28
12:30 p.m. ET - National team practice (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. ET - American team practice (ESPNU)
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 3 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Saturday, Jan. 30
2:30 p.m. ET - Reese's Senior Bowl game (NFL Network)

I wonder why NFLN isn't covering the practices anymore? This is the 2nd year now. They had the best overall coverage of the event. What a shame. Good things seem to always come to an end.

I thought I read that ESPN has it live. maybe I misread? edit: I see it's tomorrow

Thank you sir. I am going to watch the game for the first time in a long time. I genuinely think we draft Smith and Harris.

I am not convinced with the rest on the rest of the runningbacks. Javonte Williams is not at the level of Etienne or Harris. He would be a step down in quality. People need to stop being cheap and pay the premium for premium players. Mediocre teams stay mediocre by not drafting the best players available. There are some people here on this site, who will remain nameless, one who has a double screenname, who dont know **** about football or evaluating players and think Javonte Williams is better than Najee Harris. You could say the same for me, since I am just some guy on the internet, but all the talking heads are saying Najee was the best player in college football in 2020, not just running back. I think we all saw that in the national championship as well.

If we are ever going to become elite as a team, we need elite playmakers. Not just some bargain bin guys we got in the 3nd round when all of the great players were already drafted. Javonte Willaims is 5'10 and 210 pounds. He is basically another Myles Gaskin and so is Etienne (at least body wise). Najee is 6'2 and 235 pounds with speed. No other running back in the draft is as big, powerful, and athletic as Najee and he has produced, has a winning pedigree, and has familiarity with Tua. Drafting him @ 18 he is a no brainer, but some of you guys have no brains.

Thank you sir. I am going to watch the game for the first time in a long time. I genuinely think we draft Smith and Harris.

I am not convinced with the rest on the rest of the runningbacks. Javonte Williams is not at the level of Etienne or Harris. He would be a step down in quality. People need to stop being cheap and pay the premium for premium players. Mediocre teams stay mediocre by not drafting the best players available. There are some people here on this site, who will remain nameless, one who has a double screenname, who dont know **** about football or evaluating players and think Javonte Williams is better than Najee Harris. You could say the same for me, since I am just some guy on the internet, but all the talking heads are saying Najee was the best player in college football in 2020, not just running back. I think we all saw that in the national championship as well.

If we are ever going to become elite as a team, we need elite playmakers. Not just some bargain bin guys we got in the 3nd round when all of the great players were already drafted. Javonte Willaims is 5'10 and 210 pounds. He is basically another Myles Gaskin and so is Etienne (at least body wise). Najee is 6'2 and 235 pounds with speed. No other running back in the draft is as big, powerful, and athletic as Najee and he has produced, has a winning pedigree, and has familiarity with Tua. Drafting him @ 18 he is a no brainer, but some of you guys have no brains.

Tua, Smith, and Harris are your version of Manning, Edge, Harrison or ol' school Aikman, Emmit, Irvin.

That's your offensive core right there and they're all young.

I'm with you and understand Miami can play cute and trade down and get more picks but likely lose on those premium etc. Miami at a stage where premiums at core positions will do more than missing out imo.

If we had those premiums on the roster this year then we were a playoff team and stood a good chance of beating Tenn, Colts, Browns, Pitts.

Should we read anything in to Studs calling the plays out there?

Hoping the Jets don't scoop up our guy..ive wanted Smith and Harris from the get go and I'm not a Alabama fan

Back
Top Bottom