Senior bowl practice schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior bowl practice schedule

Canephin8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sorry if already posted fellas just wanted to pass this along for anybody interested in watching this week.
This year, ESPNU will air coverage of practices on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, while NFL Network will host a one-hour recap show each night, starting on Tuesday. NFL Network will also carry live coverage of Saturday's game.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 1 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Wednesday, Jan. 27
12:30 p.m. ET - National team practice (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. ET - American team practice (ESPNU)
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 2 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Thursday, Jan. 28
12:30 p.m. ET - National team practice (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. ET - American team practice (ESPNU)
8:00 p.m. ET - Day 3 recap with highlights, insights (NFL Network)
Saturday, Jan. 30
2:30 p.m. ET - Reese's Senior Bowl game (NFL Network)

What I hate about the NFLN coverage is they spend 80% of the show on interviews and we see so little of the reps. Difficult to make anything out of the coverage today.

Tylan Wallace, Shi Smith, and Cade Johnson just confirmed top 100 status. They can pack up and go home, prepare for the combine. Dwayne Eskridge did well. Amari Rodgers also, but he is day 3 for me.

Last edited:
Must go back and look at Camry Bynum CB from Cal.
Having just spent some time looking at him, I'm impressed. Clearly a film nut, his anticipation and positioning is first class. Great technician with his feet. Isn't maybe the most naturally fluid guy but his technique is so good, he stays in phase easily. Very sticky, QBs really didn't want to throw his way on anything other than crossing routes where the WR got enough release off the stem. Good ball skills, great timing to break up passes. Decent speed and clearly in top physical shape. Team captain.

All in all, a very complete DB. Looks better on the boundary than at slot. Is he somewhat maxed out by now? Dunno, but to my eyes that's a rotation NFL cornerback with starter potential already.

Idk Eskridge is the only WR who looked good throughout his reps. Some great reps and meh reps from Wallace. Smith looked pretty good, too. I'm general, though, the WR's didn't look good at all. A couple of relatively big names looked bad.

Idk Eskridge is the only WR who looked good throughout his reps. Some great reps and meh reps from Wallace. Smith looked pretty good, too. I'm general, though, the WR's didn't look good at all. A couple of relatively big names looked bad.

I see where you are coming from J-off, but I did see flashes in the clips there. Putting day one down to unfamiliarity and rust, there were flashes but a lot of inconsistency too. if they don't get better though during the week and into the game then I'm with you completely.

Cade Johnson, Wallace, and Smith can go home. They passed the test. They have enough production in college. All they need is a good combine.
Eskridge doesn't have good production in college. He needs to stay in Mobile.
I am shocked (somewhat) at how good Clemson wideouts looked. It makes me question their OC and Lawrence. Maybe their Oline was a problem. Amari Rodgers should have had much better college production, he should've been utilized more. But since he was not, he needs to stay in Mobile. Something is off.

That was awesome, watched it all, thanks for posting this link. Eskridge is really, really good. Liked Nico Collins too but he's more of what we already have I feel. Stevenson at RB may be what we were trying to do when we brought in Howard.

Riddick was talking a lot of sense late on about Tua, that was good to hear from talking heads. Also interesting right at the end where they showed Saban chatting to Grier and Flores !! Wonder what they were talking about ? :)

Can I just say, the fins have zero chance of taking the W here, with the trio of QBs the national team have, lol, Book, Franks and Ehlinger, it's going to be painful to watch the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom