Senior Bowl Review Notes | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Review Notes

Kylin Hill for me is probably one of the value RB picks of the draft, if the mocks are accurate.

Not a huge guy but has a thick lower half, good pass blocker, decent receiving ability, above average pace, good at avoiding contact but also pretty solid for his size at getting YAC. Sees gaps well and keeps his feet very active to be able to burst through them.

He's an all round package that mightn't be the biggest or fastest out there but who ticks a lot of boxes. Won't be a short yardage money guy but I can see him having a good NFL career.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we see Carter as a Dolphin. He reminds me of that RB White in NE(not super big, not super fast, but just gets yards effortlessly) and I read somewhere that Flores liked him at the Sr Bowl.
Several of my mocks have ended up with both Javonta Williams and Michael Carter just due to how the board fell.

Awesome notes, much appreciated.

Dillon Radunz has me enamored.

We need a new center though. Bummed to see your Creed Humphrey notes.

Radunz and Spencer Brown have been guys i have looked at for a while, since most mocks/listing have them being rated lower than the usual names. Both are athletic with great value, especially if you're targeting other positions R1 or early R2 or trading down and accumulating more Day 2 picks. Brown is a more developmental guy for me as he came into college super light and is still growing into the position but length and movement skills are appealing.

I just know the NFL views these guys different than talking heads on websites, tv and twitter.....so they'll probably go higher than currently slotting shows.

We do need a center but as CK mentioned, centers are more scheme specific. Humphrey is a great phone booth center and i've read numerous accounts of how smart he is with making line calls and other calls for the QB. That's a trait many of us just watching tape can't quantify.

Back
Top Bottom