September Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

September Update

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Wow, September has finally passed. I don’t know about the rest of you, but September was one of my busiest months in a long time. This school year is really getting to me already, and I’m starting to question some decisions when it comes to my choices for classes. Anyways, enough about me, let’s get onto the site.

Financials

This is on top of everyone’s mind. The FinHeaven account stands at $1216.90, this is the balance AFTER paying for the hosting this quarter ($585). Also this month, I purchased two months worth of advertising on Pro Football Central radio (internet broadcast). The radio station is hosting by BroadcastMonsters, and it just started last week. On the first show, it had 1,000 listeners. The show is two months, one show per week… and the advertise plays 4+ times per show, in addition, I or someone else with the site can call in on Sunday’s to participate in a special AFC section. This cost the site $109.24 (weird number because of PayPal). Then, I spent $9.99 on KFFL because they password protected their Newswire and other valuable features that the staff uses, thus the staff needed these resources… Lastly, I have yet to pay for the football pool. The pool costs the site $.50 per player. If I were anyone else, it would have been $1.00 per player… but I have skills :D

I’m currently in a little argument with Google right now because I use their advertising program (see main site, their ad is the top one), and they haven’t paid me yet. I started the program in mid-July, and the site has accumulated $305… but Google hasn’t paid me yet. In my last talks with them, I should have the money mid to late October. In addition, there are two members that should renew their Premium Membership status in October. Lastly, this month the FinHeaven & Co store made about $60 for the site. The only thing that could bring in more income next month is selling advertising, t-shirt sales, or donations.

Projects

As stated in the August update, I’m very interested in getting Window decals. However, they will cost a little bit more than I expected for something that’s quality. I’ve been to many online stores and whatnot, but I honestly do not trust it because I won’t be able to get a proof and etc. Out of three places, the average price is $2.00 for 250 decals. So, it’s about $500. If I went with 125 decals, it would be $40 less.

If it’s just $2.00 per decal, I would like to give the decals out for free to the Premium Members and to those that purchased a t-shirt. However, the problem then comes to if we should “eat†that $500, as it is a lot of money. So, perhaps it should be cost for Premium Members and those that purchased a t-shirt, and then $3.50 for others. Something for you all to discuss… hopefully.

Anyways, that’s about it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Once again, thank you for supporting FinHeaven & Co.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Hey AJ: I have to leave town for awhile but before the end of Oct., I'll send ya money for 3 months worth of Premium Mem. monies. Sorry if I forgot already before now. Thanks and GO FINS--The AFC Champions!!!

Back
Top Bottom